316 Days left

I had asked if they could all leave me in solitude for 2 days and Dr David agreed as long as when I was feeling hungry I would buzz him and he would get someone to bring me food.

I first took out the tape recorder and played a few seconds to make sure one could hear it. Perfect. Someone in here was working with my uncle to cover up the real murderer. And someone in here was a murderer since 2007 or even before because I noticed a page torn out in the front. I was praying the two were not related because if they were I have probably come in contact with the killer and they were so remorseless that they could talk to me without guilt.

December 2007

They still have not found the body of the punk. I was questioned but just as "classmate of missing child" and the thrill of knowing something they didn't, still hasn't gone. Anyway as the festive season is almost here, just 3 days away I decided to give myself a present. Another thrill! She was a vision, blonde hair, blue eyes. She was walking home from some garage by a notorious alley when I took a knife and silt her throat. I made sure there were no witnesses then I watched in satisfaction my handiwork before I walked back home.

Truly yours, M

I cringed at the thought of this poor girl's family not being able to celebrate Christmas with her. I couldn't help but wonder how they left things with her, what their unknown last words were. But most importantly I hated M, but I kept reading entry after entry. I needed to figure out who the hell he was.

April 2010

I had been furious, I went into the store and went to the cutlery section. There was a knife showcased, I had made sure the coast was clear and I stole it shoving it in my hoodie. I made conversation with the lady at the counter as I walked by. Fast forward to the thrill. She was upstairs sleeping because she had a headache. Her father, mother and brother were downstairs that's when I struck pulling the mask over my head. I took duck tape and started with the father in the study stabbing him over 20 times. Then the mother in the kitchen and lastly the brother in the playroom.

I dropped the book, to startled to continue reading the entry, as I brought a hand to my mouth. The method, the situation it could not be coincidence. M was undoubtedly the person who killed my family and left me to suffer the consequences. He had done it to other girls to.