315 days left

I had been unable to sleep. I was to troubled, to scared all I could do was play scenarios in my mind. Yesterday Dr Davids had come to my room bringing food since I hadn't buzzed for anything. He asked if I was alright then left.

Today was a new day and I was determined to catch M. I buzzed Dr Davids, a few minutes later he came into my room. "Could I please get a paper and a pen?" I asked trying to appear as normal as possible.

"I could give you a small notebook. As for the pen never ever take it out of your room. Not even if your life depended on it." He said without questioning my motives.

He left then came back with a pocket notebook and a pen. "Thank you." I said taking it out of his hands. "Miss Kent, tomorrow I will allow you to continue this solidarity. It seems you need more time, after that we will transition into you coming for a 2 hour session and regular check ups by appointed staff." He responded. I gave him a Kurt nod as I watched him leave.

Mike
Dr Davids
Eric
Uncle Dan
Lady that was in the game room
Timid lady who gave me voice recorder
Jackson
Sour looking man

I continued writing a list of all the suspects that could be M. I opened the diary and continued, the next entry was a year later.

April 2011

I staged the same scene again. But this time the family had been eating dinner, so I had to wait because holding people at gunpoint was not my style. I remember watching them eat then I called the girl on the phone and watched as she excused herself and went into the study closing the door behind her. That's when I went into the house and silt the dads throat. The mom was to scared to react just like a coward, I proceeded to silt hers. Her brother started crying from his high chair. I silenced him with the flick of my wrist. The thrill of waiting for the girl to come back was overwhelming. She was busy dealing with my confusing automated call. I walked out the house and went to a low window to watch her. She had come back into the room where she dropped her phone and proceed to give a bloodcurdling scream!

Truly yours, M

I felt sick to my stomach. How could they find this entertaining, that child was still in a high top chair. He might not have been older than 1. I felt moved to tears, where were these girls now? How could they bear to move on? What in the world could give them motivation to continue with life.