Day 10

I hadn't finished crying. They had come to my room yesterday, after what felt like a few hours after my blowout, and had restrained me to my bed both my legs and arms in handcuffs. I felt humiliated, they had given me a adult nappy if I needed to pee. Someone would check on me every hour according to Dr Davids who was to much of a coward to come and tell me himself.

I hated what this place was doing to me, I never used to have issues controlling myself, controlling my anger. But now because of the fact that if Dr Davids testified on my behalf I could be free with a daily person that would monitor me, yet he refused to, I was angry. I was seething.

I took a few breaths, I pray this is one of the side affects of the drug because I didn't belong here. But after my breakdown yesterday I started to question myself.

Eric came in with a tray. He placed it on the cabinet next to my bed and knelt down beside me. He took a cloth off the tray and wiped my face, he wiped away the tears, his eyes never leaving mine. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

I looked away from him and turned my head to the side. He lifted my head gently and brushed my matted hair. "Eventually they might find the real killer. You'll be free soon." He said quietly before going back to brushing my hair.

"Not if this place actually turns me crazy first." I replied looking at Eric searching for a clue as to why he was doing this. "You have the most beautiful eyes. Sad, beautiful eyes. They hold galaxies and wonders." He said, tying my hair and resting my head back onto my pillow.

He picked up the tray and moved towards the door. "Mike will bring your food later on." He said before closing the door quietly behind him.

I closed my eyes, savoring his gentle hands. I needed anything as close to love as I could get whether it was forced or artificial. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I replayed his words, "You have the most beautiful eyes. Sad, beautiful eyes. They hold galaxies and wonders."