[1] Please Hear Me Out!

Human! Bowser fanart above by munchboxart on Tumblr. Please go check them out! :3

(F/n) = First Name

⬇Warnings Before Continuing!⬇

« Suggestive Content, Blood, Violence, and Mild Language »

ღ Enjoy~! ღ

"Thank you for fixing my hat, (F/n)!" Expresses one of the toads happily residing in the village center of the great Mushroom Kingdom ruled by one lone yet beautiful monarch named Princess Peach. 

You, (F/n), are the only crocheter of every citizen's mushroom hat to indicate their identity and place of belonging. 

The red mushroom hat you wore held a special significance, as you were the only one besides the toad who was almost always by the princess's side who wore the color red.

"You're welcome! Don't hesitate to come back for anything else, okay?" You responded politely.

"Of course! Thank you again! Take care!" Replied the toad gratefully.

You cleaned the front counter, whipped out the needed supplies, and began working on your next 'big' project. As you reach for the tools, screams of terror from the toads outside the shop interrupt your actions. You quickly went outside to investigate and saw them running frantically in circles. "What's wrong?" You ask anxiously to anyone who can explain.

Suddenly, a dark shadow loomed over the buildings.

It was overwhelming and powerful enough to shake anyone to the core, and you recognized the feeling all too well from time and time again.

"Bowser..." You mutter as you glimpse up at the mighty airship flying over the town and its people, heading toward the castle.

It's most likely another attempt to kidnap Peach...

You tightly tie the ribbons under your chin and sprint in the same direction to ensure Peach is safe and for other undisclosed personal reasons...

Despite the strong winds caused by the airship, you made your way past the toads, reassuring them that everyone and everything would be okay, including the princess. You forcefully push the heavy castle doors open and run through the empty halls, heading towards the throne room to check there first. As you look beyond the room, you watch the scene between Peach and Bowser unfolding on the balcony. You hid from plain view and continued to observe the two. The princess stared down, or, more like, up to the Koopa King fearlessly, which only fascinated him more, causing him to let out a mighty chuckle. "Oh, Peach. Doesn't it get tiring saying no to me every time I come to the Mushroom Kingdom?" His voice is loud and clear and not to mention quite deep.

"And doesn't it get tiring getting turned away every time?" She retorted bluntly.

Bowser pouted. "Why won't you give me a chance, Peaches?"

"Besides the whole evil supervillain ordeal, there's a list. I can guarantee that. Only a crazy person would be interested in you."

You wince upon hearing her comeback as if you were the one who got called out. The way you perceived things made you feel responsible. 

Bowser's expression dropped, and he sighed as if he had lost. 

Peach displayed impressive courage by facing him up close. 

It would have been easy for him to take her away then and there, but surprisingly, Bowser restrained himself and backed away. "I'll return..." He announced, placing one foot on the airship's ledge. "Hopefully, when I do, I'll be a man you can truly admire..." Bowser boarded the ship and signaled for it to take off.