[58] The Mushroom Ball

"Welcome one, welcome all!" Princess Peach and Princess Daisy greet the leaders and citizens from all walks around, even the imposing forces, as all kingdoms agree to set disputes aside to celebrate this special occasion. 

Everyone dressed in fancy clothing flowed in through the entrance like a cascading waterfall, ready for a night no one has had in a hot minute.  

The girls greet the Koopa family, who are the last to arrive. 

The Koopalings and Kamek are dressed elegantly and happy to finally reach the party venue. 

Peach and Daisy guide them in the right direction until they suddenly stop dead in their tracks, their eyes lock onto a figure slowly approaching them from the shadows.

 "Oh, my!" The princesses exclaim in unison as they see the Koopa King in a new light. 

Bowser greets them nervously, feeling out of place in a location he had almost destroyed due to his past foolishness. "Hello, ladies..." He's dressed in a stylish red and black suit, but a noteworthy new detail shocks the princesses.

" He's dressed in a stylish red and black suit, but a noteworthy new detail shocks the princesses

 "You cut your hair!" Daisy shouts, pointing at Bowser's head.

The Koopa King chuckles at her reaction and replies, "Yes..." His freshly cut, short, slicked-back hair starkly contrasts his usual long, tied-up wild mane. "New start, new appearance?" 

Peach and Daisy nod, not questioning the man further. 

"Bowser," The blonde speaks up, grabbing his attention. "We'll have the treaty signing a little after the party starts to get things going, okay?" 

"Okay." He responds calmly, rubbing his hands together to contain his anticipation. 

She notices this and smirks. "(F/n) will be here soon, don't worry." 

Bowser shakes his head. "I wasn't t-thinking about-."

"Your 'secret' is safe with us until you make your move, Koopa King," Daisy interjects, along with a giggle afterward. 

This made the man's face turn red. "Um... I'll be inside!" He stutters, passing by the two girls. "Excuse me, ladies..." Bowser mingles his way and blends into the crowd. 

Eyes of all shapes and colors struggle not to stare at him, but it's difficult not for a tyrant who scared everyone from every land to cower in fear for their homes and lives. 

Now, he stopped this terror and was ready to set things straight. 

On the other hand, he looked dashing at this event.

He put extra effort into his appearance not only for the party, but for-.

"(F/n)..." He mutters under his breath when his eyes land across the room at the entrance, where he sees you arrive wearing his cape and greet the princesses.