❛ Author's Note ❜

Hello, everybody!

It's-a-me!

Come one, come all to this questionable story that I have fabricated since the announcement of the Super Mario Bros. Movie!

I didn't realize recently that I may or may not have a crush on Bowser.

An anthropomorphic hopeless romantic turtle lizard man with anger issues and children.

Talk about a dilf, am I right? (ω)

I've played the Super Mario games for as long as I can remember, and I never looked at Bowser that way until I came to terms with the fact that I'm a downright foul individual and started cooking up a formula for an X reader story to fuel my fantasies that I have seen I'm not the only one who feels this way. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

The movie did not help with my crush, by the way.

In fact, it awakened something within my soul, and now, I'm almost writing the ending outline for this story.

Oh, how the world works enlightens me.

And to make this 'less weird' or 'less furry activity,' as a friend says, the characters that weren't originally 'human' or 'human like' have been reduced to human resemblance to the best of my ability.

This is what twenty-plus years of fatherless activity will do to a person like myself.

Thank you, daddy issues!

I'm taking storylines/scenarios from both the games and the recent movie to make a loveable story that I hope both readers and myself will be satisfied with! <3

I hope everyone enjoys this, and remember to drink lots of water!

Bye for now! :3