Chapter Twelve

By the time I drag myself out of the office at ten I finally have some clear space on my desk but still enough work to keep me busy for the next month. I had let Abigail know I would be late but didn't really intend on being this late. Thankfully, my brain is incredibly exhausted so sleep should come peacefully for once.

  I quietly creep into my room half expecting her not to be there, relief rushes through me when I'm met with her midnight hair spread over the pillow; quickly stripping off my suit I climb in next to her. The smell of my shampoo radiates from her hair as I slide my arm around her waist -still in mild disbelief that any of this is real- and lightly pull her body to mine.

   That's when I notice she is wearing one of my work shirts, sleeves rolled up to her elbows and fucking hell it's the sexiest thing she could have done, I curse myself for not getting home before she fell asleep as tonight could have been way more entertaining.

  Burying my face into her neck I drift off almost instantly.

  High pitch screeching rattles through the air and we both are startled awake. Is that the fire alarm? Are we being invaded? My eyes fly over to Abigail only to see her sheepishly turning off her phone alarm. "What the fuck kind of noise is that? You could wake the dead with that" I flop back on the bed dragging her with me, heart trying to burst from my chest.

"Sorry I couldn't work that damn clock of yours so I just used my phone" My eyelids are already closing heavily. I could easily sleep for a week but quickly remember she doesn't have a car so I force them to open.

"Where do you work?" My voice is  beyond groggy and I take a swig of water to try to clear it. 

"Em, you know the underwear shop in town, the little one on Anderson Street?" My brain struggles to think of ever seeing one but I am drawing a complete blank, my head nods regardless. "I started working there a few weeks ago it's really fun and everyone is super nice" Abi is grinning and its clear the pride she has for the job.

"Alright when do you need to be in for and I'll drop you off" I drag myself on to one elbow in an attempt to keep awake.

"No don't be silly I can get a taxi, you look shattered" her soft fingers rub under my eyes "what time did you even get in last night?"

"After ten but it's fine, going in early will help me make some progress on my paper fortress" she snickers.

"Okay but we are going to have to move now sadly"

   We sit outside a shop that has apparently been here since "the dawn of time" that I have never noticed- it's amazing how much you miss when you aren't paying attention- it does appear ancient with the dark wood trim round the window and door two mannequins are dressed in some sexy lace under wear while the third had a short red outfit trimmed with red fuzzy looking fabric. Abi catches me looking mischief planted on her face.

"So, do you get to test out the merchandise?" I turn to face her and our eyes lock together practically fucking each other.

"Oh yes, you should see the back room" she leans in close breath coating my lips "I can give personal recommendations for most of the things through there," She lightly touches our lips together then pulls away.

   I grab her wrist dragging her back in threading my hand into her hair I get a little over zealous when I almost pull her into the driver's seat with me but she doesn't object letting our mouths crush together melting into one and other while her hand slides up my back gripping my head pulling me closer to her. 

   Abigail is so damn warm and the way she tastes is the most addictive thing I have ever had.

   We are caught in a tug of war over who's seat the other gets pulled into when a giggle and "ooohh" outside makes us both aware of how carried away we have both gotten in public, Abi turns and waves at the two ladies opening the shop door. I give them a slight wave heat rising to my face.

"Do you want to stay at mine tonight?" she is still slightly breathless while brushing my hair away from my eyes.

"That would be great but I have no Idea when I'll be back and wouldn't want to keep you up" I place my hand on her knee, slowly sliding it up her thigh she takes in a quick breath as my fingers disappear under her dress, Abi only removes my hand when I'm dangerously close to her underwear placing it back on my lap.

"How the fuck am I meant to focus all day if you do this to me" Her eyes are filled with passion and the desire to just drive us to the nearest hotel is intense. Abi rummages through her bag and drops a key into the cup holder. "Come by whenever."

   Her eyes raise to mine, I have no idea what she sees in my face but it breaks something in Abigail as she pounces across the car pinning my back to the door legs straddling me, kissing feverishly. Oh shit. My arms instantly encase her tightly, using very little force I press her closer to me. Abigail's thighs slide down mine until our bodies are completely flush with one and other fitting perfectly together like two puzzle pieces. 

   I snake my hands up her back flicking the zip of her dress. Abi responds by moaning into my mouth. This needs to stop like now or I am going to fuck her in this car right now at half eight in the morning. Her tongue mingles with mine and I groan.

  Abi mercifully pulls away and muses "What the hell have you done to me?" we are both panting rapidly.

  "I was just about to ask you the same thing" the words have barely left my lips when she is on me again, I feel like a teenager having a heavy make out session in my car, hormones have full control over me. I physically don't think I have the ability to stop this I want her so desperately. Letting my hands drift down to her back causes Abi to shudder, they keep going south till I reach her ass cupping it and the full skirt in my palms, not trusting myself to touch her skin right now.

She grinds down on my rapidly hardening dick once before pulling away startled by her own actions "Oh shit! We should definitely stop. Sorry for jumping you" her bashful voice is adorable.

"Don't apologize I'm about two seconds from throwing you in that back seat and fucking you right now" I can feel the lust dripping from my every word, instantly worrying that I have been too forward. 

  Thankfully my fears are quickly dispelled when a moan leaves her lips and her hips grind on me again causing my hips thrust up in response. I groan into her shoulder lightly nipping it with my teeth.

  Fuck, this really needs to stop now, my self-control is hanging by a quickly fraying tread, so I reluctantly lift Abi from me placing her back on the passenger's seat to prevent myself from physically following through on my words.

  We both wildly stare each other down for a few minutes before Abi leans in planting a light kiss on my cheek. She murmurs "holy fuck" before opening the door only turning back to flash that devilish smile at me.

"You are going to be the death of me" I call out, she blows a kiss closing the door, my gaze is firmly on Abigail's ass as she glides into the shop my whole body still tingling with the feel of her.