Chapter Twenty

AN: This is just a smut scene you can skip without missing any 'plot'

"You're not so bad yourself" passion drips from her lips while she crawls up my thighs until our bodies are hard against one and other, Abi slowly lowers herself so she is sitting on top of my dick, I bite my lip trying to restrain myself but when our eyes meet, it's obvious that we are both at the end of our tether and when she asks "may I?" while grinding on my shorts I completely lose it.

Flipping her onto the floor mashing our lips together she instantly opens her mouth and I enter while slipping her silky vest top up her soft stomach, we only separate to slide it over her head. I quickly launch mine so it's fair but I use this time to soak in the sight of this gorgeous body I have only felt through clothes before now.

Her body is like the most enchanting sculpture I've ever set eyes on, skin the most beautiful polished marble it's unbelievable that she really exists, Perfect. My whole body feels like it's been set on fire just looking at her.

Bringing our lips back together raising my hand to her chest already finding her nipples hard, I softly kneed it in my hand, releasing a deep moan from her. When I pull apart from Abi's mouth it's impossible to keep the grin off my face.

Moving back in letting tip of my nose lightly trace her cheekbone before drifting down to her jaw, lightly kiss right below her ear and another moan leaves her so I continue slowly moving down her neck lightly dropping kisses along the way until I reach her collarbone where I continue south.

Her breathing is hard beneath me but once I hit the swell of her bust, my tongue slides out trailing down until her nipple is in my mouth, she gasps arching her back into me. Abi feels so soft and warm I know that I will never let her go.

Sucking slowly savoring the sound of her whimpers above me while pulling her nipple between my teeth when she responds with a panting, "oh fuck" I move my mouth to the other one while my free hand snakes down her stomach toward the waistband of her shorts.

She gasps hard and I level my face with hers, completely unable to keep the grin from my face "Our first time together won't be on your kitchen floor." Abigail responds by wrapping her arms round my neck pulling me close to her once again.

When my chest presses her into the floor she quickly hooks her legs round my waist holding me taut to her while she attacks my mouth with hers. My body is on fire and mind in shambles at having her so close.

I pull back slightly, we are both panting and I'm glad that it's not only me who forgot how to breathe through my nose. Dragging us upright Abigail remains wound tightly around me. I need to feel my way up the stairs as she refuses to let go of my face.

We tumble onto the bed when I misjudge how close it is to the door. We're both laughing as I rub my shin and ask, "you sure this is alright?"

"I have never wanted anything more" is her breathless response as she kisses me on the nose. Striding over to my bag and unzipping the back pocket to fish out a condom, I turn and throw it at her head, she catches it giggling.

"Good I'm about to lose my mind here, you are so fucking beautiful." I move above her again leaving Abi in control of my mouth while I slip off her shorts. The way her nipples brush my chest with every hard breath is making it near impossible to control myself but I really need her to enjoy this so I readjust my position and slip her shorts over her feet.

Slowly trailing my fingers from her stomach downwards I watch as her eyes flutter shut with anticipation. The temptation to tease her is great but I don't think I have enough restraint left to follow through.

Every part of her is so soft I fear I may have strayed off course since she won't let go of my face -not that I mind- but when she quickly gasps into my mouth, it's clear that I have hit the mark. I lightly trace her trying to get a feel for her shape since my eyes are occupied. She is already so fucking wet I'm losing my mind and when I slide my thumb over her clit, she damn near vibrates under me we both moan "fuck" at the same time.

I slide my finger down and inside her, she arches her back releasing my face. She is so warm and wet inside I want to taste every single part of her. I start to slowly move my finger feeling her quickly relax around me so I add another. Licking the sweat that glistens on her chest causes her to shudder and moan. Moving my fingers faster I almost come with the noises she makes alone.

"Alex.... ah... holy shit..." the way she is grinding her hips into my hand is so fucking hot I have no desire to stop until she tips over the edge, so I move to meet her intensity, kissing her harder wherever my mouth lands.

Drinking in how her body moves in the heat of pleasure. Abi pants, "Alex... fuck I'm gonna" I run my tongue over her stiff nipple and watch her free fall into an orgasm. She is gasping and clinging onto my shoulders for dear life as it ripples through her.

Abi clenches around my fingers and I slow my pace inside her, easing her through the aftershocks. I feel myself smile knowing that I have caused this lust filled expression to be on her face, but I will actually combust if I don't do something about my dick. While she calms back down, I deposit my shorts, never in my entire have I been this turned on.

Kissing her neck and reaching up to her hand that's still clinging onto the condom. "Baby I'm going to need this" My attempt to not sound desperate fails but when her eyes snap open and I devilish grin spreads across her face I know that I'm in for it.

"Lay on your back," Abigail orders and I willingly comply, her eyes land between my legs and she raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with that too" she smiles opening the packet and lightly placing the condom on the tip of my dick before lowering her face and sliding the rest on with her mouth. "Fucking hell Abi do you want to kill me." Everything inside me tingles and I know if this continues it will be a less than stellar performance on my part.

Mercifully she raises her mouth lust radiating from her, we stare each other down breathing heavily when she wraps both of her hands round my wrists locking me in place. She rubs herself up the shaft of my dick and shock waves fly through my body as a groan leaves my mouth. She hovers over the tip and I don't dare move until she is ready.

When she lowers herself to me, I bite my lip in an attempt to smother the noise that is rocketing up my throat. Gazing at her panting, desperately needing to touch her in any way, her pale body glistening with sweat. Being inside her is turning my brain to mush.

Abigail rolls her hips and begins riding up and down at a tortuously slow speed, then as if I just gained her trust, my arms are released. I instantly spring up pulling her to body to mine, our mouths clashing together as she moves faster, digging her nails into my shoulders, while I swallow all the beautiful noises she makes.

The pressure building and I know that I'm not going to last much longer at this rate but it's impossible to make her stop, I need this, I need her.

With every thrust I lose it more, I can't keep my hands off her, I can't stop kissing her. I don't want to ever let her go. I've never felt more alive than right now.

She clenches round me and separates our mouths slightly, "ah!.... Alex ..." she is panting wildly. The way she seductively says my name makes my brain short circuit eliciting another moan from me.

"Same baby" is all I can get out before we both dissolve into one and other; pleasure explodes inside me and I feel like I'm floating high above my body "holy shit" I moan. Abigail's hot breath is erratically panting into my chest while we cling to each other as it washes over us. "Fucking hell Abigail, we should have done that weeks ago" I groan into her ear. She kisses my chest and slides herself up to meet my face.

"You better have more condoms in that bag 'cause I don't plan on letting you leave this bed until they are all done" she whispers almost giving me an aneurysm.

"I can accept those terms" I laugh.