1. The start

Before you read this you have to check the description to understand it better

Its 7 A.M when I wake up, Its raining in Chelmsford. I get a cute black crop top and some comfy gray sweat pants that feel like a blanket. Then you walk to the bathroom with my clothes and throw it on the ground. Then I get a big blue towel and turn on the shower. Today is my flight to bahrain for testing. I have been waiting for this moment. I'm a formula 1 driver!

When I took a hot shower and washed my hair I get out and dry my body and hair. Then  I put on my clothes and I make a messy bun. I grab a apple and run out my house with my suitcases I packed yesterday. I grew up in this town and my best friend Oliver bearman is waiting outside for me.

"Willow, what took you so long?!" He asked a little irritated because I'm late like always. "I'm sorry ollie, I took a shower and forgot the time." I said to him with a smile. "Where is your car?" He asked me. "Its in the garage" I told him and I walked with him to the garage I always park my car.

When we got there he walks to my grey ford and I unlock the car. "Are you ready for your first season in formula 1" he asked while putting the suitcases in the trunk. I smiled at him "yeah, but im very nervous, when I grew up i always saw Fernando driving and now he's my team mate." "No worries, you're a great driver" he replied with a smile. I smiled too and got in the car. When he got in the car too I drove away.

"I'm the dj like always" he said. Before I could tell him to do my playlist this time instead of his stupid music he already put on his playlist. "Why do we always have to do yours?" I said to him. "Well Willow, thats because I have a great taste in music and you don't. And also the passenger is always the dj".