10. the last test day.

When I can make a push lap I make a beutifull lap. Its still not the real time because its testing but the car feels great and it feels like you're flying. After my lap i click the radio button. "Left front is blocking." I say. "Okey copy, we think we can fix it. Bob Box." Sage says and when im at the pitlane i go in.

After the testing i get out the car and I walk to the engineers. "Brakes are good. Thanks for the help guys." I say and I walk to Nathan. "Do i have any interviews?" I ask and he nods so I walk with him outside. When i hear someone screaming my name i look behind me, its someone tall with dark blonde hair in a red bull suit. Max Verstappen, he is 2 time world champion and a very good driver. One of the best on track. "Hello, I'm max Verstappen." He says. "Hi nice to meet you." I say with a smile. "Im sorry about what happened. No one deserves that. How are you and your sister?" He asks. "Lando is with my sister right now, she's gonna be fine. And im fine if she's fine." I say "they're gonna be fine i think. Lando shares the same brain cell as a child" he says with a smile and I laugh "yeah". We walked further together and we kept talking about everything and when we got at our interviews we got separated.

I walk to my first interview with viaplay, They're for the Dutch people. "Hello Willow, how are you?" She asks. "I'm fine, how are you?" I ask. "I'm great, thank you for asking." She says with a smile. "Where do you think the car is gonna be?" She asks me. "Its hard to say since no one is really pushing but we will try to make it to the front. This team is amazing and i know that they're ready for it." I say. "Do you already feel comfortable with the team?" She asks me. "I do, its like a second family and Fernando is very nice to me. This team helps me a lot when i need it." I say. "You've been seen a lando a lot the last few days. Are you guys best friends or maybe more?" She asks me and I feel my heart raising. We haven't talked about making our relationship public so i decide to lie. "We are best friends and he is great with my sister since he has a little niece to and he is sort of a child." I joke and she laughs. "So you're feeling welcome right here?" She asks and I nod "yeah, i love it here." I say with a smile. "Thank you Willow" she says and I walk further to my other interviews.

Later i walk back with Nathan to Aston Martin. On our way I see Lando playing with Hailey and I start to smile immediately. No one except Ollie has ever been like this with her and now i have Lando to help me take care of her. I know he lives in monaco so i will have to take care of her when its not race week but that doesn't matter because he is here for me and Hailey.

I walk over to them and Hailey runs to me and jumps in my arms. "Willy" she says happy. "Hey moon pie" i say and hug her and i look at lando "thanks for your help" i say and he smiles at me. "Ofcource" he says. "Lando got me a ice cream" Hailey says and I smile. "Thats nice of him, which one did you got?" I ask. "Cookie and vanilla" she says with a smile. "Thats nice of him." I say and I smile at Lando. "Come on Willow, you have a meeting." Nathan says. "If you dont have anyone to take care of her i have some people that can play with her." He says. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah, we love kids." He says and walks to me. "You'll stay with lando for a couple more hours okey? He knows some very nice people." I say to her. "Okey, I love you willy" she says and hugs me. "I love you too moon pie." I say and I give her to lando. "Thanks lan" I say and we give each other a quick hug. "I will text you when something is wrong." Says and I walk away with Nathan back to Aston Martin.

After the meeting i get ready for my last tests. Mike walks up to me before i get in the car. "You're already doing great." He says to me. "Thanks Mike" I say and I get in the car.

__________________the radio__________________

Sage: radio check.

Willow: did you know that a Snail
Can sleep for three days

Sage: can I change into a snail?

Willow: i think we all would.

Sage: yeah, you know it know.
Goodluck.

Willow: thanks Sage.

_____________________________________________

When the guy walks back again i drive out the pitlane and when I look at mclaren i see Hailey waving at me and I wave back. Now Hailey is here and she is my biggest supporter i feel better than the first day i drove. I love her and i want to show her that her big sister is worth something.

When I get back after the last test hours i get out my car and I walk to my engineers. "I want to say a massive thank you for making the car the way it is right now. It's great and i will make your hard work worth something" i say. "You're welcome Willow." Someone says and I walk to sage. "Thanks for your help sage." I say and she gives me a hug. "You're welcome, do you want to go for dinner tonight? Get to know each other a little better." She says. "Sure, if but Hailey has to be here too" I say and she nods. "Thats fine, i love her already" she says and I smile. "Okey, text me the details." I say and I walk outside to mclaren. When Hailey sees me she runs to me again.

"Hey sweetie" I say while i hug her. "Were they nice to you?" I ask and she nods. "I got a candy." She says and I smile. "So they can take care of you more?" I ask and she nods again. When lando comes up to me we give each other a hug. "I heard they had a great time" he says and I nod. "I'm hearing that too."