17. its friday again ||

When its time to get into my car again i put on my helmet and get it. When i get the sign i can go i drive out the garage.

After the practice i get out the car and I see Victoria immediately and I walk over to her. "I dont care what you have against me but you are never but i meen Never gonna lay a finger on my little sister as long as I'm nearby!" I say pointing ar her. "I guess i have to get rid of you first then." She says. "You should try it." I say and I walk away.

I start searching for lando when im done wih everything. I could use some distraction by him. When i got at mclaren I ask someone if lando is already done and he's gonna check. I sit down and I wait for him. When he walks outside with Hailey I run to him and hug him. "Im glad to see you too." He says and I laugh a little. "That Victoria person is really irritating me." I say and he rubs my back.

A few minutes later we're walking back to the car together. Hailey is sitting on lando his shoulders because it was too busy for her. When we got at the car lando drives away.

When we got back at my hotel i took a shower while lando was entertaining Hailey.

When I'm done with my shower i put on a hoodie and sweat pants. Under my hoodie i have a croptop and i make a messy bun. I walk out the bathroom and insit down next to lando.

"Hey beautiful." He says. "hey babe" i say and I put my head on his shoulder. "Hailey, go take a shower." I say and she stands up and runs to the bathroom with her clothes. Lando and I turn our faces to each other and  we kiss each other. He puts his right hand on my neck and his left hand on my hip and i put my hands on his neck. "Willy!" Hailey screams from the bathroom. Lando and I stop kissing and I walk to the bathroom. "Yeah sweetie?" I say. "I cant turn on the shower." She says and I walk inside and turn on the shower for her. "There you go moon pie." I say and I walk out the bathroom and I see lando already laying on bed with his arms wide open. I crawl on bed and i lay down on his chest.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says and I smile. I can stay in this moment forever. When I'm with him all those voices in my head just dissappear and my head is finally quiet. "Are you okey?" He asks and I nod. "I'm fine." I say even though its a lie but I dont like to open up about me feelings.

Later Hailey got out the shower and when she got into her bed she fell asleep immediately and lando fell asleep too but i just cant sleep. Its gets later and later and before I know it its midnight