14. Best and worst night at the same time.

When I got at lando his room i knock on the door and he opens it. "Hey beautiful, come inside." He says and I kiss him while i walk inside. His hair is soaking wet properly because he took a shower. "So Hailey is still with Sage?" He asks and I nod. "I hit that Victoria bitch while she was there. Now she wants to stay with sage." I say a little sad and he hugs me from behind. "Its not your fault." He says and he kisses me on my cheek and I start to smile and turn around and i face him. "Its fine if it is. I didn't had to hit her. Even tho she's a bitch." I say. He puts his hand on my chin. "Its not your fault." He says and I nod.

We walk to his bed and he sits down and signs to me to sit down on his lap. I walk to him and i sit down on his lap facing him. He puts my hair behind my ear "You're so beautiful." He says and I smile at him. "Speak for yourself." I say and he smiles puts his hands on my hips and kisses me. I kiss him back and we keep kissing each other until he gets a call. "You should check that out." I say and he nods and gets his phone. "Its my mom." He says. "Pick up! I can wait. Moms are important." I say and he picks up. "Hey mom, how are you" he says and I hug him while im still on his lap and he puts his arm around me. When he's done with his call he hangs up and throws away his phone. "I'm sorry beautiful." He says. "Its fine." I say and I kiss him.

Later we're watching a movie but im getting video called by Mike. "Pick up" he says while standing up and walking to a chair so Mike won't see him and I pick up. "Hey Mike, what's up?" I ask. "Hello Willow, is it possible that you come to the track tomorrow?" He asks. "We have a new team member who's gonna help me." He continues and turn around his camera. When i see who it is I'm completely speechless. Its Victoria. "This is Victoria Smith, she has a lot of knowledge about f1 and her daughter Anastasia Smith- Williams is gonna be the lead of your engineers." He says. Fuck, this is gonna end up bad, I think.
"Go on Willow, say hi." He says. "Yeah, im sorry. Hello, nice to meet you. And Mike i cant come tomorrow, Hailey has to go to the hospital for a check and I have to be there." I say which is a lie but i really dont want to see that evil witch. "Its fine i get it. Family is very important." He says. "Just come whenever you have any gap in your schedule." He says and he hangs up. "Fuck!" I scream and lando walks to me. "Okey maybe you 2 started on the wrong food and its gonna go well." He says and I give him a angry face. "That evil witch is my dad's new girlfriend! And he killed my mother where my sister was!" I scream at him irritated. "Hey, dont scream at me! I cant help aston martin hired them remember?! I drive for mclaren!" He screams trying to get into my head which he succeeded. I nod and i get quiet. "Now whats the worst thing that can happen?" He asks me. "That she's gonna kidnap Hailey." I say. "She can stay with mclaren i think. She liked it the last time too." He says and I nod. "Okey, thanks." I say and he looks at me. "Lets get your head off racing, rookies have to do that too." He says and lays down and sprides his arms. I fall down into his arms onto his chest and he closes his arms and I close my eyes. Even though Victoria ruined my night a little this makes the night a lot better.

Later i feel lando his arms slowly slide down my body and when I look up he's sleeping very cute. I give him a kiss and i decide to sleep too.

Minutes became hours and i still didn't sleep. Is it Victoria? Is it Hailey? I dont know maybe im just panicking after that stupid call. I feel lando his arms onto my body again. "Can't you sleep?" He asks and I nod. Maybe im just panicking or something." I say. "Is there anything i can do to help you?" He asks. "Just keep cuddling." I say with a smile. "I can do that." He says and he keeps cuddling me until i fell asleep.