11. Are you okey?

"Can we talk?" Lando asks serious and I nod. "Hailey do you see that women right there?" I ask. "That one with blonde hair and that green shirt?" She asks. "Yeah, thats my friend, can you go to her really quick? Ill be right after you but i have to talk to lando in private." I say and she nods. "I love you moon pie." I say and she walks to Sage. "What's up?" I ask. "I talked with Hailey before the last testing hours." He says. "Is she okey?" I ask and he nods. "She is but are you?" He asks. "I'm fine." I say. "So you dont have scars on your legs?" He asks. Shit, I know Hailey once saw me cut myself which i do a lot. It are voices in my head that say i have to do it. "She's just a kid lan, she sometimes sees stuff that aren't true." I say. I cover it with water proof make up when i have something short on. "So you'll have no problem showing it?" He asks. "Why would I show you my legs for something my sister says." I say. He knows and no one knew it of me because i dont like to talk about my bad feelings.

"So its true." He says. "No, it isn't." I say. "Then you'll have no problems showing your legs." He says and I start to panick since i have no makenup over it and i start to get quiet. "Its okey if you don't want to show it but I want to help you. I love you Willow." He says and i cant hold it back anymore. I start tearingbup and when he sees it he hugs me. "I'm here for you." He says. And it feels weird since no one really said it to me. Everyone just thinks I'm fine because i dont talk about how i feel. I'm always the therapist friend. And now i have lando I'm something else. I'm someone different after that party. "Why? Why are you ruining your beutifull body?" He asks. "I dont know." I say with a cracky voice. "When are you free?" He asks. "Tomorrow night." I say. "Okey, I'll bring some crisps, coke, cookies and we will have a movie night." He says. "What about Hailey?" I ask. I do want some time with lando but i have to take care of Hailey. "I'll ask kelly and max, they have a daughter too thats almost Hailey her age." He says. "Okey, I trust you." I say and I hold lando tight. I dont want to let go but i know i have to. "Tomorrow night 9 p.m, remember." He says and I smile. "Yes boss" and we let each other go and go back to our teams.

I walk straight to Hailey and Sage. "I'm gonna change again, I'll be right back." I say and Sage nods. "We can keep each other company meanwhile." She says and I walk into my drivers room and i change back into my normal clothing. Then i brush my hair and i walk out my drivers room again. I see Scott, Nathan and Sage playing with Hailey. When Hailey sees me she runs to me. "Can I sit in your car?" She asks and I look at Mike. "I'll ask." I say and I walk to Mike. "Can Hailey sit in the car just for a second?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah, sure" he says. "Thank you" I say and I walk back to Hailey. "Lets go to my car." I say and I lift her up and put her in my car. When she is in my car i get called and i sign to Sage if she can come. She comes to me and I pick up the phone.

_______________the phone call_______________

Unknown: do you accept the costs of the prison call?

Willow: yeah, sure.

Ray: Willow.

Willow: What has gotten into you
Dad?! Shooting mom is 1 thing
But when Hailey is home?!

Ray: she deserved it, she
Wasn't even your real mom!

Willow: what do you mean
She isn't my real mother?! Did
You kill her too?!

Ray: No, she left. SHE LEFT
WHEN YOU WERE BORN.
Oh yeah and before I forget,
Your new step mother is coming
Your way!

Willow: if she touches me or Hailey
She's dead!

Ray: be nice to her. Her name
is Victoria Smith.

Willow: I hate her already.

_____________________________________________

I hang up and walk to Sage. "When i thought there couldn't be more drama there is." I say.
"Whats up?" She asks. "I'll tell you later" i say and I look at Hailey. "I get it." She says and looks at Hailey. "Hey Hails, what food do you like?" she asks. "Pizza!" Hailey says and she laughs. "Copy that." Sage says and I look at Scott. Even though we haven't trained a lot yet I know he's gonna kill me when I eat something unhealthy but i dont care because i want something unhealthy too.

After a few minutes Sage, hailey and i are walking through the town to a pizzeria. When I look behind me because someone called me name and i thought it was a fan i see a women with black hair, green eyes and a dress. She has a lot of make up on. "Hi, whats up?" I ask. "Im Victoria Smith" she says and I pick up Hailey immediately. "You're not gonna lay a finger on her." I say and she laughs like an evil witch. "Oh sweetheart, your dad sent me." She says and I hold Hailey tight to my body. "He's crazy, and so are you if you think I'm gonna leave me sister i say and Sage gets her over from me. When Victoria starts trying to get her i hit her. "Don't touch her or you'll be dead." I say. And i walk further with them. When i look at Hailey She hides from me. "Sweetie." I say and she holds Sage tight. I probably scared her after i hit that bitch. "Hailey" I say again. "Can I sleep with Sage tonight?" She asks and I nod "if that's okey with her." I say and Sage nods.

_______

Thanks Bugiidiot for conceiving Victoria. Check out her story when you like romance!