9. I love you

Later Hailey is watching a movie on your phone with lando while you're talking to a doctor.

"We think she drank a lot of aalt which is very dangerous for her liver and her brain. Thats why she had a seizure." The doctor says and I immediately know who did gave it to her. My dad. "But she's gonna be okey right?" I ask. "We think she is" she says and I look at her with a relief. "Thank you doctor" i say and walk back to her. "What did she say?" Lando asks. "I'll tell you later, the most important thing is that she's gonna be fine." I say and I sit down on a chair. After a few minutes Hailey went back to sleep and lando has his head on my shoulder. "Are we a couple now?" I ask and he looks at me. "If you want to be" he says while smiling at me. And I nod "maybe" I say and I put my head on his head and i close my eyes. After a few minutes later we both fell asleep.

________________the next day________________

I wake up with my head on lando his shoulder and he's on his phone texting his boss that he's gonna be a little later and that made me smile immediately. When he sees I'm awake he puts away his phone and puts my brown hair behind my ear. And he gives me a kiss on my forehead "did you sleep well?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah, I did." I look at Hailey "did you see her awake?" I ask him  and he shakes his head "She's sleeping like an beutifull angel." He says and I smile "She Always does." I say. Lando sees I'm a little sad. "Hey whats up?" He asks. "I shouldn't have left. Then this never happened and we were happy." I say and lando puts his hand on my chin with let me look at him. "You couldn't know it, you cant blame yourself for it." He says and I get tears in my eyes. "I should've noticed something. I should've"
I start to cry again "i should've". Lando hugs me and tries to calm me down. When i see Scott i wipe away my tears and stand up. Come inside

Scott walks inside "how are you?" He asks. I lift up my shoulders and let them fall again. "I have been better." I say and he nods. "And how is Hailey?" He asks. "She'll be fine, thanks for your text earlier and for coming." I say and he nods and walks to lando "hello, I'm Scott Andrew. Willow her trainer." He says while shaking each others hands. When you look at Hailey you see she's waking up again and you walk to her and hold her hand. "Hey sweetie" I say. "How are you?" I ask. "I want a ice cream." She says smiling. "We will get you when we can get out of here" lando says to her. "You will have to come to the track Willow" Scott says. "Just 1 more hour please? Then she can go home too." I say but Scott shakes his head. "Im sorry" he says and I look at lando. "Dont worry, I'll take care of her and when we can leave we will come to the paddock" he says and i nod and give him a hug "thanks lan" I say and I give Hailey a kiss on her forehead. "I love you moon pie" "i love you too willy." She says and I walk with Scott out her room.

During the ride we sing with songs of my playlist and its clear we both aren't singers. When the song "if we got each other - alec Benjamin" comes you sing the whole song with passion about Hailey. "You will do great today" he says and it gives me a smile. Being in the car again and having that adrenaline is exactly what i need at the moment. When Scott parked the car and I get out there are a lot of paparazzi and news reporters around me. "Willow look over here please." "What happened yesterday to your little sister" "are you like your father?" "What is your relationship with Lando Norris" "where is your little sister right now?"

Me and Scott keep walking and go through the gate straight to aston martin. When we are at the garage we say hi to the team and i walk to my drivers room to change into my race suit. I let the top hang loose next to my hips and Scott walks in to do some warm up before I can get in the car.

Then we walked to my car and I talked to my strategist and Sage. When its time i make a pony tail and put my suit fully on with my pony tail in it and the balaclava and my helmet over it. Then Mike wishes me Goodluck and i get into the car.

__________________The radio_________________

Sage: radio check, another useless fact please.

Willow: did you know that a cat's jaw cannot move sideways.

Sage: loud and clear, I
tried if i could do it. Thanks for
This useless fact.

Willow: you're welcome.

S

age: the team will let you
know when you can drive
out. Goodluck

_____________________________________________

When someone of the team walks back and waves me to him again i drive out. Here we go, the adrenaline kick kicks in and i love it. "This one is for you Hailey."