23. goodbye World

I walk to a huge bridge crying. When im on top of it i look down and I see cars driving fast. I start rethinking everything. Hailey her birth, Our fights, my mom and dad, my broken hearts, the bullies, self harm and my first kiss with lando and that makes me cry even more. I dont deserve this, i dont deserve to be alive.

When I climb over the fence the adrenaline kicks in. Im standing there for minutes when i hear sirene. "Ma'am you dont want to do this." Someone says and when i look behind me i see paramedics, police, fireman. "You dont know me" i say crying. "I do, Willow Blackwood. Successful rookie in f1." One of the paramedics say. "Your sister hailey needs you right now. Your best friends Oliver and lando need you." She continues. "I dont deserve all of this. Its better if i go." I say.

"Can you do something for me?" I ask them. "Yes, ofcource." One of them say. "Please tell everyone that im sorry." I say. "Willow-" they say. "Tell them i tried, I really tried to make it work." I say and I stay quiet for a while. "Uhm" i continue. "You know i just miss my mom too much." I say crying. "Spending everyday here doubting if im good enough and no one to talk to how i feel. Going weeks, years without speaking. Its just loneliness and i cant take it." I continue crying. "And i only know 1 way to turn it off and im sorry." I say. "And tell lando to take care of Hailey because he can do it and I trust him with my heart." I say

"Do you want me to call him?" Someone says while taking steps closer. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I scream and she takes steps back. "I'll call him for you Willow and he will come." Someone says and gets her phone. "I cant do this anymore, my whole life is ruined." I say. "He's on loud speaker Willow, you can talk to him." She says. "Lando?" I say. "Its me Willow, please dont do this. I know you've been through a lot but think about who you're gonna miss. I'll help you Willow. I'll help you." He says. "I'm sorry Lando, i love you." I say and I let go if the fences but just as soon as i fall and I'm in the air the fall stops. Someone thats on a rope is holding me. "LET GO OF ME!" I scream but he doesn't. As soon as we're back on the bridge the police pull me to the ambulance while i try to get away. A few minutes later a car stops and lando runs out of it to me and hugs me tight with tears. "You meen the world to me Willow Blackwood" he says and holds me tight and we both start crying. I hug him back and he gives me a kiss on my cheek.

Later the paramedics checked on me and I'm all fine physically and i go home eith lando who is still in shock. He hold my hand and puts it on my leg. "Did i do something wrong?" He asks and I shake my head. "You didn't, the opposite. I dont deserve you." I say with tears and lando stops the car and makes me look at you. "No you dont, you deserve much more. You are beautiful, kind, a great sister, an amazing driver and a great girlfriend." He says while he has his hand on my cheek and I get tears in my eyes of those words. He rubs my cheek and gives me a kiss. He looks at my phone and sees the death treats and hate i get. "Is it because of that?" He asks and I nod. "Most of all." I say and he hugs me. "Dont listen to them, they're stupid for saying that. They dont know you like i do." He says while he hold me tight. I start to cry because of all those sweet words he says. "I love you so much and I don't ever want to lose you." He says and I hold him tight. "I love you too." I say

When we got back home im me and lando are cuddling on the couch. "Baby you're getting called." I say and he gets his phone and picks up. "Hey mate whats up?" Lando says. "Hey lan, wanna come over and go live? I heard you're in England." A male voice says. "Give me a second." Lando says and he puts himself on mute. "What do you want?" He asks. "Who is that?" I ask. "My friend max." He says. "Not the max you know." He continues smiling. "Sure, I'd like to meet him." I say. "Okey" he says and unmutes himself. "Me and my girlfriend would like to come over." Lando says and I smile at him. "Wait, you have a girlfriend?! Max asks confused. "Yeah, for more than a week now." Lando says. "We're coming." He continues and hangs up before max can even say anything.

I lean forward and i kiss him. He kisses me back and smiles at me. "I love you so much" I say. "I love you more." He says and I smile. "Lets go, i wanna meet your friend" I say and we walk outside.