5. The party

When I changed i said bye to the team and got back to the hotel. When i got back i got a few dresses and made some pictures and send them to my stylist Emily and asked which one to choose. She replied with dress 3 so i stood up and changed to that dress. Then I make a insta post.

Ready to meet everyone! @ landonorris thanks for inviting me!

@ F1fan245: she's already being a gold digger

@ Sage.Bruce: have fun!

@ Astonmartinf1: looking good!💚
_____________________________________________

When its 10 i hear someone knocking on the door "1 Second!" I scream while im curling my hair. After a few seconds a walk to the door and I see lando dressed up in a nice suit. "You look stunning Willow" He says. And i start to smile "you look good yourself too Lando. Let me grab my bag really quick." I walk to my bed and put everything in my bag i need and then I walk with him outside and i close the door. "If you want to i can show you a really nice place tonight at his house that not a lot of people know about." He says. "I'd like that" I reply and we get in his mclaren.

A few minutes we got to the party and he walks with me to Carlos Sainz. "Hi mate" lando says to carlos. "Hey muppet, who's this?" He replies "hi I'm Willow Blackwood, the new driver." I reply. "Nice to meet you. I'm carlos, make yourself at home and grab a drink if you'd like. While he's talking the music gets louder and louder and lando walks with me to the bar "what do you want?" He asks. "A vodka" i say and lando orders us a drink and we start taling some shots. "People told me you dont drink" I say to him and he replies with "sometimes when i want to I will drink"

Later lando stands up "wanna dance?" He asks me. And I nod and we start to dance pretty wild. After a few minutes im getting pretty sick of all the dancing "is that offer still open about that place?!" I ask lando and he nods. "Let me get us some glasses and some drink for that place." And he walks to the bar. When he walks back with 2 glasses and some alcohol he screams because the music is very loud "follow me" and i walk with him inside to an elevator. "This place has a elevator?!" I ask him with confusion and he nods "thats the only wat we can get there!" He answers and we get into the elevator and we get to the top floor which is outside and you see a pool.

"This keeps surprising me." You say and he laughs and sits down on the ground. "Lets get to know each other a little better" he says and I sit down too. "What does your family looks like?" He asks. "Well i have 2 amazing parents joyce and ray. They gave up everything to let me race and i have a little sister called hailey" I say "how old is she?" He asks "just 6, shes my biggest supporter. And my mother's side is dead and my fathers side i only have a grandmother i really like." When you look at lando i see him smiling at me. "What about your family?" I asked him. "I have an amazing mother, her name is cisca and i really love her. And my amazing dad is called Adam. He comes with me to some races. And i have 3 siblings. 2 sisters they're called flo and cisca. Flo is an amazing equestrian. And I have a brother oliver who's married to savannah and they have a kid together called Mila and a dog called uno."

I catch myself smiling at him the whole time. So i take another drink to not show it. After a few minutes I'm a little drunk. "Do you want to swim?" Lando asks. And i nod. "But I don't have any swim clothes." I say. "We can go in our underwear if you want." He says. "Sure, why not?" I stand up "uhm can you put the zipper down?" I ask him and he nods "sure" and he walks to me and i put my hair to the friend while i feel his hands on my back and my dress get loose and i take it off. There i am, in my underwear in front of someone i just met. But it doesn't feel strange and i jump into the pool while lando undresses himself.

After a few minutes of playing in the pool it starts to rain and i start to shiver. When I hear the lightning which im scared of i jump in lando his arms. He puts his hands on my hips and squeezes it a little. I'm looking into his hazel blue eyes which are shining and he looks into my green eyes. It feels like this moment is frozen and i feel my heartbeat raising. When our heads touch we cant ignore it anymore and i put my arms around him and my right hand into his curly hair which isn't curly anymore becauseof all the water. And the moment is there. We are kissing in the rain and lightning. It feels amazing, i dont want this moment to end. We dont want this moment to end. We keep kissing each other until we lose our breath and then we put our heads to each other again and we both start to smile. "We aren't that drunk right?" He asks and i shake my head. "Im not" and before we know it we are kissing again but under water.

 "Im not" and before we know it we are kissing again but under water

When we get above again he lets me go and he sees I'm shivering. "Lets get out the water." He says and he lifts me up like its nothing and walks with me to a wooden canopy that is a spa and he walks in it. When you 2 got in you hear your ringtone so you look who it is and you pick up.
"Hello?"