2. Bahrain |

After a 15 minute ride we arrived at the airport. The line to the security isn't too long so after 30 minutes we got through there. Ollie had some problems but they were solved pretty quick. We got rid of our suitcases and then we walked to the gate and sat down. We still have 1 hour before we can board so ollie is getting me some coffee and food because I'm very hungry. When he got back he gave me my coffee and food.

"My mom is calling me" i say and i pick up. "Hey mom!" "Willow!" Hailey said. "Hey short stuff" i immediately get i smile, Hailey means the world to me. She saved me more than anyone else could. Shes just so cute and sometimes a little annoying but thats why i love her. "How are you sweetie" i asked. "I miss you a lot" she replied with a sad voice. "I miss you too" i said and then i turned my camera to ollie because she loves him too. "Ollie!" "Hey Hailey!"

After an hour we can board "im sorry short stuff, i have to go." "No please dont go! I miss you" she starts to cry which i hate to see. "Bye sweetie i love you" i say while tears are coming up and i hang up. Then we stand up and get on the plane, seat 34A and 34B. When we sat down i mak a insta post.

Liked by astonmartinf1, olliebearman and 17

Liked by astonmartinf1, olliebearman and 17.718 others

A 9 hour and 30 minute flight with my favorite person! @ olliebearman

@ F1fan245: finally a girl in f1! Goodluck Willow!

@ Astonmartinf1: our favorite girl!

_____________________________________________

You smile at ollie "here we go" he says smiling at me.

After our flight we separate our ways at the exit. I walk to my taxi while taking some pictures with fans. The taxi driver puts my luggage in the trunk and i get in the car. Its a tall man with blonde hair. He tells me to get in the car so i get in the passenger seats behind. They're made of brown leather. Not very comfortable but its fine for now. When he has all my luggage in the trunk he gets behind the wheel. "Where do you want to go ma'am?" He asked. "Ritz Carlton Hotel please." I say and get my phone out my pocket.