20. Race day!

When I wake up next to lando i stand up and i get dressed immediately. I'm super excited for today since the car is so fast and i qualified 3rd yesterday. When I'm dressed and i brushed my hair lando wakes up. "You're up early." He says. "Yeah, im just nervous for today." I say. "Come here" he says while sitting down and spriding his arms. I sit down on his lap and he hugs me. "You're gonna do amazing today." He says and I smile. "I hope so." I say. "You will. Trust me you've got talent that most of the people are jealous of." He says. "Thanks babe." I say and I kiss him. "And you're gonna drive amazing too." I say and he kisses me. "I'll try." He says.

When we're all ready I we walk out my room to the car and we drive away.

"The red bulls are very fast so its gonna be hard to overtake them but I'll try" I say. "As long as you dont drive yourself into the barriers to death I'm happy." He says and I laugh. "I'll try not to." I say.

When we got at the track we got separated again and Hailey went with lando. When i got at aston I talk to my strategist, Scott, Nathan, Sage and 1 of the mechanics about some random stuff and race stuff.

When its time and I had my interviews and the drivers parade I get in the car and I drive out.

When i got at the straight i stop the car and the mechanics bring my car to p3. Then I talk to the rest of the team until its time.

When its time I get in the car and wait until its 5 o'clock and the formation lap starts. I warm up my tires as much as you can and i keep distsnce from checo but not too much. Because then I'll get a penalty.

When we got at the finish line again i drive to the 3rd place and put my front tired on the yellow line. When everyone did that the lights go on. 1 2 3 4 5 lights on and they're out! I have a great start which checo and max don't have because they have a lot of wheel spin and I get passes checo on the straights and passed max from the outside in the first corner. "Great job willow, keep looking behind you." Sage says and i push in the confirm button.

_________________race results________________

1. Verstappen
2. Blackwood
3. Perez
4. Alonso
5. Sainz
6. Hamilton
7. Russel
8. Bottas
9. Gasly
10. Albon
11. Tsunoda
12. Sargeant
13. Magnussen
14. DeVries
15. Hulkenberg
16. Zhou
17. Norris

DNF;

Ocon
Leclerc
Piastri

_____________________________________________

When I put my car behind the 2 i jump out and pull my arms up. "YES YES YES YES YES!
i scream and I run to the team and jump in their arms. "WE'RE PROUD OF YOU WILLOW!" they scream. When I turn around I see max and i walk to him. "Nice race max." I say. "You made it hard today for us. We really have to look out for you. But great job. You deserve this." He says and then checo walks up to me. "Great job Willow" he says. "Thanks checo, you almost overtook me." I say and checo walks to him interview.

After checo has done his interview i have mine so i walk to David Coulthard who is doing the interviews and i get the microphone. "Willow Blackwood, you have done your first race and you're already second, how does it feel?" He asks.

"It feels great, i still can't believe it" I say and he smiles. "I get that, help us through your race please." He says. "Well I had an amazing start so i overtook checo on the straights and max in the corner. Then it was just defending but max was a lot faster so he got past me and checo almost did." I say and I wave a Hailey who is in Sage her arms. "Do you think you can keep doing this for the rest of this season?" David asks. "I'll always try." I say. "Okey thank you willow." He says and I give the microphone to max and i walk to the cool down room.

Later at the podium i get my throphie and when we heard the Dutch and Austrian anthem we start spraying champagne and after that i get my phone from nathan and make a insta post.

_____________________________________________

Liked by astonmartinf1, olliebearman and 3528 more

P2 baby! Thanks @ Astonmartinf1 for your help i couldn't have done it without your support and help. @ landonorris thanks for helping me when i didn't believe in myself. @ Sage.Bruce tell me when we're gonna have a beer😋

Sage.Bruce: tonight😋

Landonorris: proud of ya!

Olliebearman: great job Willow!

Astonmartinf1: 😍💚🏆

_____________________________________________