16. its friday again |

I wake up at 7 a.m next to lando. We have been together for a week and its one of the best weeks of my life. Well the best week was when Hailey was born everyone was there. My mother and her side of my family and my dad and his side of my family. My life seemed so perfect. I thought my dad loved my mom like i did but that was all a lie, Back to today. Lando is covering his face in his sleep which he does a lot, Its so cute. And well Hailey is just like always awake.

"Goodmorning moon pie" I say. "Goodmorning Willy." She says. I stand up and get my team shirt and some jeans. Then i walk to the bathroom and I change.

When I get out the bathroom making a ponytail i see lando is already awake. "Goodmorning my love." He says. "Goodmorning babe." I say and I give him a kiss.

When we're all ready to go and its time we get our stuff and walk out my room to the car. I get behind the wheel and lando sits down next to me. Hailey is behind lando. I drive away to the track.

When we got at the track we walk past the fans through the gate. "Hey hails, you know that you're going with lando again right?" I ask. "Yeah, and i have to keep your secrets." Hailey says and I nod. We told her not to tell anyone about me and lando. "Have fun moon pie." I say and she nods. "I love you willy." She says. "I love you too" I say and they walk away to Aston Martin.

When I got at the garage I walk straight to my engineer, strategist and Sage. "Hey willow, lets take it slow today." My strategist says.

After minutes the first practice starts and i get in the car.

_________________the radio___________________

Sage: radio check.

Willow: did you know that
A crocodile cant stick their
Tung out?

Sage: loud and clear, I'm
Getting smarter everyday.

Willow: you're welcome. Its
Loud and clear for me aswell.
Can I drive out soon? I'm excited.

Sage: yeah, as soon as
there's no car you can go.
Have fun.

_____________________________________________

When there's no car i drive out and mt adrenaline kicks in again. Lets go.

I feel something different with the car. Its like my tires are loose or something

__________________the radio__________________

Willow: Sage can you check
my tires? It's not okey.

Sage: i copy, checking it right now.

A few minutes later

Sage: okey so box box,
box box. Wheels are getting
More loose everytime.

Willow: I copy, im coming in.

_____________________________________________

I drive in the pitlane and i get new tires just incase.

After the practice i get out and I walk to Nathan who gave me a sign to come to him. "You've got a press conference." He says. "Okey, with who?" I ask while i take off my helmet and let my suit hang loose next to my hips. "Verstappen, Norris, Sargeant and leclerc." He says. "Okey let's go." I say and I walk with him out the garage.

When I got at the press conference everyone is already there. Charles is left, next to him max, lando an empty seat and then logan so I sit down between lando and Logan. "Thank you all for being here, lets start with you Max." Someone says.

Later its my turn. "So Willow, you're one of the rookies, do you think you're the best of all of them?" Someone asks. "Yeah, I do. If you dont think you're the best you dont belong here. You first have to believe in yourself then in others." I say. "People are doubting about you because of what happened in England with your family. Do you think you deserve that doubt?" Someone else asks. "No, no I dont. I'm not supporting my father with whatever that reason was. My mother was a beutifull strong and amazing women and my sister that had to be there is something else. So that doubt isn't quiet deserved because most of them dont even saw me drive. And almost all of them dont even know me in person so that doubt they have is completely undeserved." I say. "And you and lando have been very close since the test days, is there a reason?" Someone asks. "We're best friends and he's helping me through everything." I say. "Okey thank you Willow, Logan..." he continues.

After the press conference i walk out talking to the other drivers.