21. back to England

When I got back at aston I change into my regular clothes again and i walk out aston. Lando and Hailey are already waiting outside. "Hey Wills" lando says. "Waills, i like that." I say with a smile. "Willy!" Hailey says and hugs me. "Hey moon pie" I say and we walk away to the gate. Tomorrow at 4 a.m is our flight to england so we have to go to sleep early.

When we got at the car i get behind the wheel and I drive away.

When we got at the hotel we pack our bags and we go to sleep immediately so we won't be that tired i texted sage if we could do the drink later and that was okey.

When its midnight I wake up at  a.m and i wake lando up. "Babe, wake up." I say softly and i give him a kiss. He wakes up and buries his head into the pillow. "Its too early" he says and I start to laugh. "I know baby" i say and I hug him. "I'll get up in a minute okey?" He says. "If I get a kiss." I say and he gives me a kiss. "Thanks love." He says and I wake i up Hailey. "Moon pie wake up, we're going home." I say and she wakes up. "Okey." She says and hugs me. "I love you Willy." She says. "I love you too moon pie." I say. "Come on, help me get lando out bed." I continue and she jumps out bed on lando and my bed. "Wake up lando! We're going home!" She says. "Yeah im awake." He says with a cracky voice and holds Hailey her legs so she falls softly on the bed and they start to frolic. "Guys its midnight, people are sleeping." I say. "So?" Lando says and tickles Hailey. "You 2 are unbelievable." I say laughing. "I love you too" he says.

When we all changed into something comfy we get our suitcases and we walk out the room and I check out with Hailey while lando puts the suitcases in the car.

When I checked out i walk with Hailey to the car and I see lando leaning to the car. "Finally." He says and I stick my tongue out. Lando looks around him and when he doesn't see anyone he walks to me, puts his hand on my back and kisses me. "I love you." He says. "I love you more." I reply and we get in the car and drive away.

When we got at the airport we check in, drop off our luggage and go past the security and then we sit down at the gate we have to get on the plane. We booked first class.

When we hear we can board we get on the plane to our seats. Hailey is at the window, im next to her and lando is next to me. During the flight i fell asleep with my head on lando his shoulder.

When we landed we go through the security again, check out and get our suitcases. Then we walk to my car put everything in it and I drive away.