19. Saturday ||

When im at Aston and I see Victoria i ignore her and I walk to sage. "How was your date?" She asks with a smile. "Shut up." I say laughing. "Okey, tell me what i need to know." I say.

After Sage told me everything its almost time and Mike walks to me. "Goodluck willow, you can do it and have fun." He says. "Thanks mike." I say and I put on my helmet. Then I get in the car and I drive out when its time.

___________________the radio_________________

Sage: radio check.

Willow: did you know that
Its physically impossible for a
Pig to look up into the sky

S

age: im getting smarter
everyday, loud and clear.

_____________________________________________

When I've done my out lap I start my lap. I go into turn 1 perfect.

When I have done my lap im very proud of myself. This car is so fast and good. I push in my radio button. "I think i just had an amazing lap. What time do i have?" I ask. "Thats 1.31.158 great lap. If you keep it up like this we'll go to Q2." Sage says and it makes me very happy.

After Q1 i hear im through to Q2 with p10. "Fuck yes! Lets do this!" I say. "Who's out by the way?" I ask. "Sargeant, Magnussen, piastri, DeVries and gasly out. Fernando his time is 1.31.184 you're doing amazing." She says. "Wait, im faster than Fernando?" I ask. "You are. Keep this pace and more." Sage says.

___________the qualification results__________

P1. Verstappen (1.29.708)
P2. Perez            (1.29.846)
P3. Blackwood  (1.30.000)
P4. Leclerc          (1.30.054)
P5. Alonso           (1.30.136)
P6. Sainz              (1.30.154
P7. Russel             (1.30.340)
P8. Hamilton        (1.30.348)
P9. Ocon                (1.30.984)
P10. Hulkenberg  (1.31.001)
P11. Norris            (1.31.381)
P12. Bottas             (1.31.443)
P13. Zhou              (1.31.473)
P14. Tsunoda       (1.31.520)
P15. Albon            (1.31.461)
P16. Sargeant       (1.31.652)
P17. Magnussen  (1.31.892)
P18. Piastri            (1.32.101)
P19. Devries          (1.32.121)
P20. Gasly              (1.32.181)

_________________the radio___________________

Sage: Thats p3 for tomorrow, p3!

Willow: OMG fuck yes! Thanks
For your help sage. This feels like
Pole. Thank you so much.

Sage: you're welcome willow,
After this weekend its time for
A bear dont you think?

Willow: yes definitely!
Thank you.

_____________________________________________

When I got parked my car I run to the team and hug them. Even though its not pole it feels like it is. Especially because its my first Qualification.

"We're proud of you willow!" Someone says. "Thanks everyone, i love you all." I say. When someone turns me around i see max. "Great job Willow, we should look out for you this season" he says. "Thanks max, and you should." I say while i take off my helmet. "Goodluck tomorrow, dont make it too hard for us." He says and i laugh. "I cant promise you that. I say and he walks away.

Then i see lando walking up to me. "I'm proud of you!" He says and hugs me and I hug him back. "I knew you were gonna be amazing!" He says. "Thanks lan." I say with tears in my eyes. When i hear a kid shouting my name I already know who it is.

"Willy!" She screams and runs to me. "Hey sweetie" I say and I lift her up. "I'm proud of you Willy." She says and I smile. "Thank you sweetie." I say and I hug her.

Later after all my interviews we went back to my room and I went to sleep as fast as i could.