3. Bahrain ||

When i arrived at the hotel I walk with my suitcases inside and see a women standing behind the desk waiting for someone to check in. She has brown hair in a pony tail, I walk over to her. "Hello, my name is Willow Blackwood, i got a room here" "let me look for you" she replies a little annoyed. "ID please." She says. I get my ID and give it to her. She checks everything and then gets the card. "Room 145 it's on the next floor, bye" she says and i walk to the elevator and get inside. "What a bitch" i say when the door is closed.

When the elevator stops and the doors open i get out the elevator and start searching for my room. "40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45. I got it" I open the door and walk inside it looks very nice and expensive. "Okey this is something different." I say and I get my phone to text my parents im here safe.
_____________________________________________

You: hey mom and dad, I'm here safe
Dont worry about me.

Dad❤: okey, have fun sweetie.
Call us whenever you want.
We love you

You: i love you too
_____________________________________________

The rest of the day you spent to get settled and making some important calls. Then I get to bed early because tomorrow i have my first ride in the car.

The next day i get up and get black jeans with a green aston martin shirt. Then you brush your hair and make a bun. You brush your teeth and get your phone and card. You walk out the room and get into the aston martin the team got for you.

When you arrived at the grid you park your car and walk to the gate. I hear a lot of people screaming "can I have a picture?" "Can you sign this please?" "You're my idol!"
You walk to them and make some pictures and sign some things. Then you walk onto the paddock. "Here we go" you say to yourself.

You make your way to the aston martin garage and walk to your manager Helen who is waiting for you. "Great You're here Willow. This is your trainer Scott Andrew. "Hi nice to meet you Scott." You say and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too Willow, i will help you get stronger for every race.". You give him a smile. Helen continues "this is Nathan Jones. He is your PR and will be there with your interviews." "Nice to meet you willow." Nathan says and shakes your hand. "Nice to meet you too" you reply and look at Helen again and she continues. "And this is Sage Bruce, she will be your Race Engineer" she has straight blonde hair, brown eyes. She's not very tall and has a skinny body shape.

"Hi, its nice to meet you Willow." She says. "Nice to meet you too. You have a beutifull name, I've never heard someone thats called Sage." You reply. "Awh thank you. I love your name too." She replied and looks at Helen "I like her already" she continues.

When you hear someone calling your name you look through the garage and see Fernando Alonso and Mike Krack waving at you to come to them. "I'll be right back" you say and walk to them. "Whats up?" You ask. "Hi Willow. We wanted to talk to you about the car. Its very fast and has a lot of potential." Fernando says with a serious face. "Okey this doesn't help with my nerves." You reply. Mike continues "its possible we could be front field. If we're not its mid field. So there will be a lot of pressure". "We need you to concentrate when you drive today. Dont push too hard but just get to know the car." Fernando continues. "Okey, I got it" you start feeling a little nervous. You already were but now even more. Mike continues "You can go now. Be here in 1 hour." "I got it." You reply and walk to Helen. "Is it okey if I clear my head from all my everything by taking a walk?" You ask. "Ofcource" she replies and you walk out the garage over the paddock.

After a little walk you bump into someone with brown curly hair and pretty tall. Its Lando Norris. The driver for mclaren. "Oh I'm sorry" you say. "Its fine" he replies and gives you a smile. "You must be Willow" he continues. "Yeah, i am" you reply and give him a smile back, you look very short next to him because you're only 5,4 and he is 5,9.
"

How are you?" He asks. "I'm fine, Fernando and Mike are making me nervous." You say and laugh. "Dont listen to them, thats just how they are, I've seen you race. You're a great racer. You can handle it" he smiles. "Thanks lando." You smile. "Here is my number" he says "if you need my help to call or text me." He gives you his number and continues walking.