24. Nice to meet you

When we arrived at his friend his house lando texts him and after a few minutes a not so tall man with brown sort of curly hair and a not so big beard opens the door. "Hey bob!" He says and lando laughs. "Hey mate." Lando says. "Bob?" I ask. "Yeah, everyone calls me that." Lando says and I look confused. "Anyways nice to meet you." I say. "Nice to meet you too, i'm max." He says. "I'm Willow." I say with a smile.

When we got inside we were getting to know each other and joking around.

Then max and lando went live on twitch and i stayed in the living room. I hear them screaming sometimes but i didn't expect otherwise.

When its already late when they're done with streaming i was already getting tired. "Lets go home, we still have to pick up Hailey" I say and lando nods. "Yeah, I'll see you later mate." Lando says while turning around to max. "See ya later bob!" Max says and lando and I walk out his house to the car and we drive away to ellie her house.

When we got there I park the car and knock on the door. Ellie her mom Mary opens the door. "Come inside, the girls are upstairs." She says and lando and I walk inside. "Its nice to see you Mary, this is my boyfriend lando." I say. "Its nice to see you too Willow." She says and then she shakes lando his hand. "Hi, I'm Mary its nice to meet you." She says. "Its nice to meet you too." Lando says and we walk to the living room and sit down on the couch. "I wanted to talk to you about something." Mary says and the girls run downstairs. "Lando we made something for you!" Hailey says while she pulls lando with his arm with them.

"Perfect timing." I say and mary laughs. "So you are a racing driver and i dont think you'll have the time Hailey needs." She says. "I think its the best if she moves in with me, her and Ellie are best friends and we both know she's happy here." Mary continues. I know its true but after everything she's been through i cant leave her. "She has her school and friends right here." She says and I nod. "You know its gonna be hard for both of us." I say. "I know. But its the best for her." She says. "You'll always be her big sister but you dont have the time for her with the amazing carreer you have." She continues. "I know, I'll tell her." I say and I stand up and walk upstairs with tears. "Hailey" I say. "Willy!" She says and runs to me. "Hey moon pie, i have to talk to you about something." I say. "What is it? Why are you crying?" She asks and I turn my head to ellie and lando. "Can you 2 go downstairs please?" I ask and they nod and walk downstairs. "Whats wrong willy?" Hailey asks and I take a deep breath. "You are gonna move in with Ellie." I say. "Are you gonna move in here too with lando?" She asks and I shake my head. "Me and lando dont have the time for you that you need." I say while there are tears rolling down my cheek. "NO! I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU!" she screams and hugs me. "Its the best for you moon pie." I say crying. "It's not! I need you! I want to be with you!" She says. "Its not possible moon pie, but I'll visit you whenever i can." I say. "If you love me you stay with me!" He screams. "I'm sorry moon pie but i cant." I say. "You dont love me! Just like dad!" She screams and runs away and i brake down. I didn't expect she would react like this.

Later lando comes upstairs and hugs me. "I heard it." He says and I hold him tight. "She's right, of i love her I dont leave her." I say. "Thats not true, you're doing this because you love her and its the best for her." Lando says. "What if i just retire? Then I'll have the time for her she needs and" I say but lando interrupts me. "Then what? You're only 21 you wont have this money for the rest of the life and you'll regret it for the rest of your life." Lando says and I nod. "But Hailey needs me." I say. "She'll have other people to talk to. And you 2 can always videocall." Lando says. "Its the best for both of you." He continues. "Can you talk to her?" I ask and he nods. "Ofcource." He says and we walk downstairs.

Lando walks to the garden to Hailey and they start to talk. I keep looking at them and after minutes they come back inside. "Promise me you'll never forget me." Hailey says. "I'd never" I say and we hug each other. "Give me your hand." Hailey says and I hold up my hand. Then she gives me a sister necklace. "This is so we'll never forget each other." She says.

"Thank you moon pie

"Thank you moon pie." I say and I put the big sis part around my neck and the little sis part around her neck. "I love you Willy" she says. "I love you too moon pie." I say.

Later lando and I left to my house and i tried to fight back my tears the whole ride. When we got home I went straight to bed.