15. perfect day

The next morning i wake up before Lando and i crawl upto him and I hug him from behind. He's sleeping on his left side so I'm at his back. When i have my arm around him i feel his hand holding mine softly. "Goodmorning" I say and he turns around. His hair is more curly than ever and its kinda messy. "Goodmorning" he says with a sleepy voice. "Did you sleep well?" I ask and he nods while I'm playing with his hair. "I slept great, and you?" He asks smiling at me. "I slept great too." I say.

After a few minutes of cuddling i get a call. "Its sage." I say and I pick up. "Sage? Is everything okey?" I ask. "Everything's fine but i have to go so can you pick up Hailey?" She asks. "Yeah sure, I'll be right there." I say and I stand up. "Okey great, I'll see ya!" She says and hangs up. "I have to pick up Hailey, are you coming too?" I ask. "Sure." He says and stands up. We walk out the room to Sage her room. Lando holds my hand and we walk close to each other.

When we got at her room I knock on the door and lando and I let go of each others hands. Sage opens the door. "Hey, come in!" She says. "Okey" i say and lando and I walk inside. When i see Hailey she runs past me to lando. "Lando!" she says happy and hugs him. "Hey Hailey." He says and he walks to me with her. "Come on, say hi to your sister." He says. "Hey Willow." She says and hugs me. "Hey sweetie" I say and I hug her back. "Was it fun with sage?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah" she says. "Thanks sage." I say. "You're welcome." She says.

Later lando, Hailey and I left and we're taking a walk. Hailey is walking in the middle holding both lando's and my hands. Lando and I look at each other and we smile. "Can we go to a playground?" Hailey asks. "I dont know if there are any nearby." I say and I look at lando. "There are, we have to go left here." He says and we go to the playground.

When we got at a playground Hailey runs to it and start to play. Lando and I walk to a wooden sofa next to the playground and we sit down. He puts his hand on my leg and smiles at me. "You're a great big sister" he says and I put my head on his shoulder. "It doesn't feel like it. I punched someone right in front of her. What kind if sister does that?" I say. "You're protecting her. I would do the same for my siblings and little niece." He says.

I put my hands around his arm and i smile at Hailey who is happily playing. "She's so happy." I say and he nods. "Because you're in her life." Lando says and gives me a kiss on my head. "Lando! Can you help me? I wanna swing" Hailey asks. "Sure." Lando says and he stands up. Hailey gets on the swing and lando starts pushing her.

After a hour we went back to my room. Lando got an important call so he's still outside and I went inside with Hailey. I gave her my phone so she could watch her movie and I'm watching with her. When lando got back he has a irritated face so i stand up and  walk to him. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. "I cant go back home after this race. It has to be renovated which i didn't know anything about." He says. "You can stay at my house. I can use your help when i get back in England. I have my mom's funeral." I say. "Are you sure?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, I love you and i want to spent time with you." I say and his irritated face turns into a smile. "I love you so much." He says and I smile at him. "I love you too." I say and we hug.

Later the three of us are watching a comedy movie. Im laying with my head on lando his shoulder and his arm is around my on my hip. Hailey is laying on her own bed almost falling asleep. Lando starts to play with my hair and I look up and i kiss him. "Ew Grosssss!" Hailey says and I start to laugh. "Dont you want us to be happy?" I ask with a smile. "Yes but gross" she says and lando starts to laugh.

Later Hailey fell asleep so i stand up and change her outfit into pajamas and I tuck her in. Then I feel warm arms around me and i smile. "Hey" I say and I put my head back. "Hey" he says and give me a kiss on my neck. "I'm gonna visit my dad in prison when we get in England I think." I say. "I can come with you if you want." I say and I nod. "Yeah, Hailey can stay with her friend I guess." I say and I look at the time. "Is it hard? The first weekend of the season?" I ask him. "You'll be very nervous but it'll be okey, you're gonna know that you had nothing to worry about. People are gonna have expectations of you but dont listen to that. Its your first f1 weekend so we wont expect you to have your best weekend." He says. "Yeah, I guess im just driving myself crazy." I say and we laugh. "It'll be okey, I promise." He says and I nod. "Thanks." I say and I hug him. He hugs me back and we fall on the bed. "2 more days and its gonna be my first practice, qualification and race." I say.

The next 2 days you and lando were only together at night and breakfast. Hailey went with you when it was necessary.