18. Saturday |

The next day I only slept for like 2 hours. When lando wakes up I act like I'm asleep and he kisses me on my cheek so i start to smile. "Hey." He says and I turn around. "Hey" I say and I put my head on his chest. "Did you sleep well?" He asks and I nod even though its a lie. "Yeah, and you?" I ask. "I slept great." He says and I smile.

After a few minutes Hailey wakes up too and stands up immediately. "Wake up!" She says. "I'm awake hails." Lando says while im asleep. "Willy isn't." She says. "She didn't sleep very well" lando says and sprides his other arm where im not laying. "Come here hails, its very early." He says and Hailey lays down with her head on his arm.

Later i wake up again and I try to bury ny head into lando's shoulder. "Hey love" he says. "Hey babe." I say and I keep close to lando. "Were you that tired?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah." I say.

Later i got changed into a white crop top and blue jeans. And lando into a black hoodie and jeans. "Are you ready to go Hailey?" Lando asks and she runs to the door. "Yeah" she says and we walk out the room to the car.

When we got at the paddock we walk through the gate. Then I say bye to Hailey and lando and we both walk to our teams.

When I got at aston i walk to sage. "I hope that bitch leaves fast." I say. "Goodmorning to you too willow, and i hope it too. I dont trust it." She says. "Okey so today the third practice and the qualification. Lets show the people what you really got." She continues. "I know, im gonna change." I say and I walk into my drivers room.

When I changed and my suit is hanging loose next to my hips i walk to Sage and ny strategist and we start talking about the last practice. When I see a camera from the TV filming me i wave and wink.

When its finally time i put my suit fully on and I put on my helmet. Then i get in the car.

_________________the radio___________________

Sage: radio check.

Willow: did you know that a
Shrimp's heart is in its head?

Sage: so they think with
their heart?

Willow: I dont think so.

Sage: now i cant look
at shrimps normal anymore
Because of you, thanks willow.

Willow: you're welcome its loud
And clear for me.

Sage: yeah loud and clear,
You know it now. Have fun.

_____________________________________________

When there's no car I drive out. The car is ready for the qualification and race I think but you never know.

When the practice is done i get out my car and I walk with Nathan to my interview with f1 TV.

When we got there my interview starts immediately. "Hello willow, how are you" he asks. "Yeah im fine, how are you?" I ask. "Im great, so this was the last practice, where do you think you can settle yourself today in the field?" He asks me. "This car is amazing so i hope midfield." I say. "Are you gonna do anything special before the qualification?" He asks me. "I think im just gonna listen to music and relax." I say. "Okey thank you, Goodluck." He says and I walk further to my next interview.

When I'm almost done with my last interview with viaplay i feel arms around me and I know its lando. "Hey lan." I say. "Hey Willy" he says joking. "Any plans for eating before the qualifying?" He asks and I shake my head. "Okey, meet me in front of aston then when we're done." He says and walks to his interview.

When I'm waiting at aston I'm on my phone scrolling through the media and i see a lot of hate because im a lot with lando.

I hear someone shouting my name and when i look up i see lando. "Hey, are you ready?" He asks and I nod and stand up. "Yeah, and very hungry." I say with a smile. "Lets go then." He says and we walk away.

After we ate a salad and talked we went back to our teams.