25. family visit

The next day I wake up and I get dressed immediately. I'm planning to visit my dad just 1 more time. I still have a question that needs to be asked. When i got all dressed up i leave a note for lando that says.

I'll be right back babe, I'm gonna ask 1 more question to my dad that needs to be asked. I love you and your breakfast in the kitchen. ♡

I get in the car and I drive away to the prison. When i arrived i sit down on a table and wait for my dad. When i see him we look into each others eyes. "I didn't expect you would show up." He says. "I dont get scared off that easily, you should know that." I say. "Why did you come?" He asks. "Do you even love or care about me at all?" I ask. "No, i don't" he says. "Did you ever loved or care about me?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Goodbye then Ray." I say and I stand up and leave. When I'm almost home i see 12 missed calls by lando. I pick up the phone and he starts to talk immediately relieved. "Babe, you scared the shit out of me. Are you okey?" He asks. "Yeah, im fine. I'm on my way home." I say. "Okey great, the breakfast was delicious by the way." He says and I start to smile. "How long until you're home? I miss you." He says. "10 minutes I think." I say. "Okey, I love you." He says. "I love you more." He says and we hang up.

When I got home and i open the door Lando walks upto me and kisses me. "I missed you." He says and I smile. "I missed you too." I say and I give him a long kiss. He puts his arms around my waist and i put my hands on his chest. "I love you so much." He says. "I love you more.?" I say and I kiss him again. "When are we going to your family?" I ask. "Now." He says and walks to the door. "Come on, you're slow." He says smiling. I walk upto him and hit him on the back of his head softly. "Lady's first." He says and I walk through the door and he smacks my ass. "Serious babe?" I say. "I'm very serious." He says and I start to laugh. "Who's going to drive?" I ask. "I am." He says and he runs to the car and gets behind the wheel. I sit down next to him and he starts the car and drives away. He already put the suitcases in the trunk since the ride is more than 3 hours so we'll stay there for a week.

During the ride we put on my playlist and I'm singing with almost all the songs. Lando doesn't know a lot but he just keeps smiling and has his hand on my leg.

When we finally arrived at a small Village near Bristol we get out the car. It looks very nice and quiet around here. "Did you grow up here?" I ask and he nods. "I did" he says. "Its nice." I say and he smiles. "It is." He says and he gets the suitcases. He walks with me to a house and knocks on the door. A few seconds later someone opens the door. "Hey mom." Lando says and he hugs her. "Hey lando" she says while they hug. "This is my girlfriend, Willow." Lando says and I smile. "Hello, its nice to meet you. I'm cisca, lando's mother." She says. "Hi, its nice to meet you too." I say. "Come inside, lando's father and siblings can't wait to meet you." She says and we walk inside to the living room. I immediately see a older man that should be lando's father, 2 younger men, 3 women, 1 dog and 1 kid. Lando walks to all of them saying some names i recognize.

The older man walks upto me. "Hey, im
I'm Adam, lando his father." He says. "Hi, I'm Willow." I say and lando walks upto me. "Guys this is my girlfriend, Willow." He says and I smile. "Babe this is Oliver, Flo, Cisca, Savannah, Carmen, Mila and Uno." He says while pointing at them.

Later lando's mom put some food on the table and lando and I sat down next to each other. I'm trying to remember all the names but its too difficult. "So Willow, you're a racing driver too right?" Lando's dad asks and I nod. "Yeah, I am." I say. "I saw you race on TV you're amazing." Lando's brother says. "Thanks, I'm trying my best." I say. "Your parents must be proud" Savannah says and I feel something in my throat immediately. "Yeah." I say.

Later we ordered some food and when it arrived we eat immediately.

After dinner we continue talking and lando is playing aggressive with uno.

When its almost 11 p.m we say bye to everyone and we get in the car. Lando drives away and when we got out the busy roads he stops the car and kisses me. "You dont know how fucking lucky i am with you." He says and I start to smile and kiss him. "I'm much luckier." I say and we kiss.