7. is life that cruel?

The next day me and lando are waiting at the airport for Hailey. I'm wearing a white crop top and beige wide jeans with beige and white nikes. And lando is wearing a black hoodie and black jeans. When i see Hailey she runs to me and jumps in my arms crying. I'm happy lando drives later today so he could come with me. "What's happening sis?" Hailey asks "I'll tell you at another place okey?" I say and she nods. "Look, this is lando, one of my new friends" I say to her and she gets very shy and hugs me. "Lets go lan."

When we arrived at a park we sit down on the grass "are you gonna tell me what happened to mommy and daddy?" Hailey asks me and i nod. "Sometimes when people love each other they are very happy. But when they get angry at each other they can do stupid things, Like daddy did." I say "But why was mommy sleeping on the ground?" Hailey asks and lando takes over. "Hailey do you know what the death means?" He says and Hailey shakes her head. When lando looks at me for permission i nod and he continues. "The death means that people are sleeping but its not like us. Because they will never wake up. They will not hug you anymore or talk to you." He says and Hailey looks at lando. "Is that what i saw when my was sleeping?" And lando nods. "Where is mommy now?" She asks. "Come here" lando sprides his arms and Hailey sits down next to him. "What do you see in the sky?" He asks. "clouds" Hailey says. "and whats that yellow thing right there?" He asks. "The sun" Hailey answars. "Very smart, mommy is right there watching over you and your sister making sure you 2 will always be together." He says. "Is mommy ever coming back?" She asks and lando nods. "You know those beutifull dreams of you? Mommy will be in there if you just dream hard enough." He says and Hailey hugs him.

After a few minutes its time for lando to go to the track and me and Hailey are coming too. When we got there lando went to mclaren and i went with Hailey to aston martin. "Willow?" She says, "yes moon pie?" I reply. "Why did daddy hurt mommy? Did mommy do something wrong?" When I hear that question i lift her up. "no, mommy didn't but daddy did, that's why you're with me now." I put her beutifull brown hair behind her ear and i walk with her inside aston martin. When i see Sage and she sees me she walks to me. "Who's that?" She asks. "My little sister hailey" I answer and then I see Mike looking at me. "Do you want to see the big boss?" I ask Hailey and she nods so i walk with her to Mike. "Hey Mike, this is my little sister. Hailey." I say while holding her. "Hey Hailey, nice to meet you." he says smiling at her. And i look at Scott and he walks to me too. "Whats up" Scott asks. "Can you maybe take care of my little sister?" I ask. "I have to have a talk with Mike." I continue. "Ofcource he answered and he took over Hailey.

"Okey so my dad uhm he-" I get quiet. "What happened Willow? What did your dad do?" He asked. "He killed my mother while my little sister was there." I said tearing up. "That's why she's here now and she really likes being in my car just for a second. Is that okey?" I ask. "Im sorry to here that" Mike answers shocked. "Ofcource she can sit in the car the second fernando is done." He continues. "Thanks mike" i said "if you need someone to talk to we're here." He replied and I nodded and walked back to Hailey. "Can we visit mommy? I wanna show here everything!" Hailey asks. "Remember what lando told you?" I said and she nodded. "You cant uhm visit that place but mommy is watching us." I continue and she starts to cry. "I WANT MOMMY!" She screams and i hug her. "I'm sorry moon pie." And she cries in my arms. I decide to bring her to my drivers room and try to let her get some sleep. She did go through a lot. When she finally fell asleep i walked out my drivers room because i have some interviews.

My first interview is with Skysports. Nathan and i walk together to the interview while we're talking about what happened. "How is Hailey doing?" He asks. "She's trying to understand what happened but its hard for her." I answer. Hailey is my world but i have to work too so Scott is with her right now and for tomorrow Lando will be with her in the morning and the last test she will be with Ollie. "What happened at the party yesterday?" Nathan asks. He knows something happened but he doesn't know what. "We kind of kissed" I answer with a smile. "Wait! You, Willow Kaylee Blackwood kissed Lando Norris at a party?!" "not so loud Nathan!" I say. "Not everyone needs to know." I continued. "I'm sorry" he says. "So are you 2 a couple now?" He continued. "I dont know, we haven't really talked about it because of my parents and Hailey." I answered. "You should talk to him about what you both want. But just know that if you 2 are gonna make it official there is gonna be a lot of hate, both ways." He says and I know he is right. If we are gonna try it then there will be a lot of doubts, fights, hate and maybe a break up. "I'll think about it." I say and walk to my interview.

"Hello Willow, how are you? We have seen on the TV you were crying and hugging your little sister." The interviewer asks. "Well uhm I'm gonna talk about it later when there is more clear about the situation but i can say that there happened something in my family we didn't expect." I say. And after my interviews i make a instapost

 And after my interviews i make a instapost

Liked by landonorris, olliebearman and 16.445 others

Yesterday i got called by my amazing strong little sister that my parents were fighting and she was scared. Later she heard a loud noice that sounded like a gunshot so she went looking what is was and then she saw my mother, dead. My father had shot her while she was in the house. I told her to go to her friend's house and she did. Now she is safe with me. I'm gonna miss you mom. And Hailey, i will protect you with everything i have. I love you.

@ landonorris: 🕊

@ Astonmartinf1: 🕊🕊

@ F1fan245: how can we know you're not like your father and you're gonna kill everyone on the track?
^
@ Willow.Blackwood: if you know me you know i would never do such a thing.

@ Skysports: she will be remembered 🕊

@ olliebearman: we're gonna miss her🕊

@ Formula1: 🕊
_

____________________________________________

When I'm walking over the paddock with Hailey i see lando and walk to him. When he sees me too he hugs me. "Hey shorties" he says while smiling at me and Hailey. "We're not short, you're tall." Hailey replies and hugs lando. "You 2 promised me a ice cream" she says and lando and i start to laugh "we did." I say. "Hey Hailey, what do you think about a ice cream after we get out of here." Lando says with a smile. "A big one with 2 scoops and we have a deal" she says. "If i can have 2 scoops too." Lando says. "Deal!" "Deal" they shake each others hands and I start to laugh. "Idiots" I say "we're family" Hailey replies and lando dies of laughter and I hit him on his shoulder. "Thanks lan" I say "dont touch my partner in ice cream crime!" Hailey says "yeah Willow, we're partners in ice cream crime." Lando says laughing. "What about ollie?" I ask Hailey. "He is my partner is cookies crime" she replies proudly.

When I see Fernando i ask lando if he can stay with Hailey for a few minutes and then I walk to fernando. "I heard about what happened, im sorry. How are you?" He says. "I'm okey. Thanks." I reply. "And how is your sister?" He asks. "She does understand it yet but she will. How is the car?" I ask. "Its fine. You did a great job yesterday." He answers. "Thanks." I say and he walks further. "WILLOW!" lando screams while i see Hailey laying on the ground and because I have watched some movies i know that she has a seizure and i run to them. "Stay with me baby, stay with me!" I scream crying. "SOMEONE HELP!" lando screams while he tries to calm me down. "You're the only one i bave left, stay with me!" I scream. And after a few minutes that felt like an eternity there are paramedics trying to help her. "Ma'am you have to step back." They say "no please, I'm the only one she has left!" You try to fight back while they push you back but lando help and i fall in his arms crying.