13. train day

When I wake up with my fluffy silly hair I smell delicious breakfast and i feel some soft kisses and a warm breath at my neck. "Goodmorning beautiful." I hear someone say and when i turn around I see lando and I spride my arms. He knows i want hugs and he falls into my arms and hugs me. "Goodmorning" i say. "Did you sleep well?" I ask and he nods. "I did, did you?" He asks. "Yeah." I say and he smiles. "I got breakfast." He says and I start to smile "you're the best." I say. We both have to eat salads but he got some strawberries and 1 pancake too. "I thought maybe we could train together" he says while I take a bit of my pancake and i nod. "Yeah, good idea." I say with a smile. "Scott has to come with us though." I say and he nods. "So does Jon." He says.

After our breakfast he went to his room to change into his training clothes. I changed into my green sporting legging and crop top. Then I walk out my room to the lobby where Scott is already waiting for me. I texted him if it was okey if lando and i trained together and it was. "I thought you could be late but your boyfriend is much worse." He says and I hit him on his shoulder. "Shut up." I say and I see lando coming with a tall man who has brown hair and a sort of beard. That must be his trainer, jon. "Hey Willow." He says and I smile. "Hey lan." I say. "Enough air kissing lets go training." He says and I look at Scott with a mean face. "Since you went to a pizzeria yesterday and i smell pancakes i both your mouths we're gonna run i think." Scott says while looking a jon. "Great idea" Jon says. "I hate you both already" I say and we start our jogging to the gym.

When we got at the gym we start our training. I start with my neck and lando with the dumbells. During the training lando and i keep looking at each other.

After our training i had to run back because Scott forced me. "Gosh Scott i hate you so fucking much" I say out of breath and he laughs. "You chose to eat pizza and pancakes willow." He says and I stop running. "If I knew you were like this i wouldn't eat them." I say and we both start to laugh. "Come on Willow, you chose this carreer." He says and we continue running.

When we finally got at the hotel I say bye to Scott and i go to my room to take a shower and change. I get in the elevator and i go to the second floor. Then I go to my room and I walk inside when i opened the door. I turn on the shower and i get my clothes. When i undressed myself i get under the shower.

When im done i change into sweatpants and a croptop again. Then I text Sage when I'm gonna pick up Hailey.

_____________the texts with Sage_____________

Willow: Hey Sage! When should
I pick up Hailey? Tell her
I love her

Sage: Hey Willow! Hailey
doesn't want to see you
After she saw that hit at
That bitch.

Willow: oh okey, just text me
whenever she does. You know
My room.

Sage: i will, it'll be
okey Willow.

Willow: I know. Take care of
Her please.

_____________________________________________

I'm getting a little sad that Hailey doesn't want to see me aince she's my only family left. She means so much to me and I just scared her. What am i doing?! Before I can think about it a little more i get a text from Lando.

_______________text with lando______________

Lando: hey willow! What do you
Think about coming over and
Having a date night? If Hailey
Has to come with you its no
Problem, I love you.❤

Willow: hey lan! Im on my way.
Hailey is with my race engineer
So dont worry about her! I love
You too.

Lando: okey, I'll see ya!

_____________________________________________

I put on my shoes and get some stuff. Then i walk out my room to lando his room.