12. movie night.

When we got to the pizzeria we sit down and order some drinks. "So Willow, you and lando" Sage says and I get red immediately. "Is it that obvious?" I ask and she nods. "Okey I'm a little stupid but not that stupid." She says. "You know everyone is gonna find out eventually." She says and I nod. "I just got into f1, if we make it public everyone thinks I'm a whore which I'm not. And we dont even know if we will stay together forever." I say and she nods. "He's a keeper Willow, trust me. You 2 belong together." She says. "You 2 share the same passion, you 2 are both a little childish, funny and you 2 are both great drivers." She says and I smile. "I hope he thinks the same about me." I say. "Do you have anyone on the lookout?" I ask and she nods. "You know Charles Leclerc?" She asks and I gasp. "No way!" I say a little loud. "Quiet!" She says and I laugh. "I'm definitely gonna let you 2 get to know each other" I say and she gets a little red.

Later i got back at my hotel room and i call lando since im alone and he picks up. "Willow, whats up?" He asks over the phone. "Wanna come over? Hailey is with my race engineer and i have got a lot of drama." I say and I hear some noices over the phone. "167 right?" He asks and I smile. "Yeah, should i turn on the TV?" I ask. "Sure, I'll be right there." He says and we hang up.

I change into gray sweat pants and a black crop top. Then i turn on the TV and I hear knocking. I walk to the door and I see lando standing there with crisps. "You're the best." I say and we kiss each other. "Tell me about your drama." He says while he comes inside and we sit down on my bed. "So i have a new step mother but i dont trust her. Her name is Victoria Smith and she has black hair and it looks like a make up truck exploded on her." I say and he starts to laugh. "Lando!" I say. "I'm sorry, it sounded too funny. What did she do?" He asks. "She tried to touch Hailey so i hit her." I say. "Oh and my father says my mom is not my real mom but i dont have any proof so i don't believe him." I say. "That Victoria person gives me a bad vibe you know?" I say. "I haven't met her yet, but what it sounded like she deserved that hit of yours." He says and I lay my head on his lap. "I always thought my life was so perfect. And now everything is falling apart. Hailey got scared of me after i hit that bitch." I say.

Lando starts playing with my hair. "Just forget about it tonight okey? You have to keep your head off of this drama." He says and I smile. "You're right, what movie should we watch?" I ask. "You can choose" he says smiling at me. "Outerbanks?" I ask and he nods. "Sure, people say its a good movie." He says and we put on outerbanks and we lay down on my bed. I put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. He runs with his hand over my arm and with the other he rubs my head. Its hard to concentrate on the movie while he does it but I dont care. I finally have a boyfriend that really cares sbout me and my sister.

Later we both aren't concentrated anymore and we start making out. But the time gets ruined when someone knocks on the door. "Its probably someone from my team." I say and he nods. "I'll wait" he says and I give him a kiss. I walk to the door and when i open it there is a lot of paparazzi. "Are you and lando a couple?" "Are you in formula 1 because of him?" "Is it true you hit  someone?" They ask and I'm standing there completely confused not knowing what to say. Lando walks to the door and closes it. Then he hugs me. "Are you okey?" He asks and I nod still speechless. "Come on, lets sit down." He says and we walk to my bed and sit down. "Are you okey?" He asks a little worried. "Yeah, it just got a little overwhelming you know." I say and he nods and gives me a kiss on my head. I'm glad he's here with me. People are sending me messages like i dont belong in f1 or that im just like my dad which im not. Im quiet the opposite. I wouldn't kill anyone or send someone to my family they dont trust and know.

I put my head on lando his shoulder and he puts his hand on my hip and squeezes it a little which gives me a lot of butterflies. "I love you" he says and I feel my heart raising while he gives me a kiss on my head. "I love you too." I say and we turn on the movie again. We lay down as the same time as before. My head on his shoulder and my head on his chest. But now I'm stroking his chest with me nails.

When its almost midnight we both fell asleep because we were very tired.