4. Bahrain |||

I'm standing there in shock. Did he just give me his number?! Before I can think about it a little more Sage walks to me "you have to come to aston martin" she said. "Why?" I asked. "We have to get you prepared." She replied. "Okey?" I walk with her back to aston martin and talk about what I can do to make it the easiest to drive.

After everything i walk to my drivers room and change into my race suit. Its hanging loose next to my hips and i walk back to my car with number 48. When im about to walk to Sage Fernando walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders: "you can do it Willow, we believe in you" he says. "Thanks fernando" I replied and I walk further to Sage "when can i get in the car?" i asked. "In 10 minutes, so you can put on your helmet." She replied. I nodded and walked to my car looking out the garage and i saw lando putting up his thumbs. I waved at him and did the same. Then i walked to my helmet snd put it on. I got in the car

__________________on radio__________________

Sage: radio check

Willow: did you know that in 10 minutes
A hurricane releases more energy than
All nuclear weapons combined?

Sage: loud and clear, i didn't know
That but the fact you do scares me.
You can go out when they tell you to.
Remember to stay calm and enjoy

Willow: got it.
_____________________________________________

When someone of the team walked back and waved me to him i drove out and it felt great. It was something else than a formula 2 car and i couldn't wait to tell ollie my first day experience. The adrenaline kicked in. Lets have a great first test day.

After an out lap i was allowed to do a fast lap. I got into turn 1 and almost hit the apex. It feels like im flying and after my lap i pushed the radio button. "How did i do it?" I asked. "You did great. But try to take it easy. Its your first day we dont have any expectations." Sage replied. "I'm sorry it just cant take it easy. Its a great feeling that  i dont to end." I replied to her.

After the test i got out the car and walk to nathan who is already waiting for me. "Hey nathan, whats up?" I asked. "You have a interview with f1 TV" he replied. "Okey give me a sec" i replied and I put off my helmet and everything and let my suit hang around my hips again. I walked to nathan and then I walked with him to the interview. During the walk i feel hands on my shoulders and when i turn around i see lando.

"Hey lando!" I said with a smile while I'm walking with nathan further to my interview i was talking to lando. "You're already doing great Willow." He said. "Thanks lando, you're great too" I replied and we walked further.

When I got to my interview and lando to his we separated and i started my first interview. "Hello Willow, you're one of the rookies with Nyck, oscar and logan. Are you happy to be here?" He asked. And i replied with "I'm very happy to be here. Its a dream coming true. I always used to watch fernando, micheal and lewis drive and i wanted to be there too I always imagined that i was the best driver in the world and no one could beat me. So i love being here and i hope i can make my parents and little sister proud and ofcource myself." "Can you introduce yourself a little to the people that dont know you?" He asked me. And i started to introduce myself "ofcource, I'm Willow Blackwood 21 years old and i drive for aston martin. And I'm here to become the best." I said. And he asked me another question. "Do you think you can beat fernando this year?" And i answered it with "I will ofcource try, your team mate is your biggest enemy. But I think its unrealistic to compare myself to him because he has much more experience. He has been driving in formula 1 for 18 seasons and is a 2 time champion. But if I can I will be very happy." "How does the car feel" he asked me as last question. "The car feels absolutely amazing. I love the felling of being in there so I'll do everything to make it better and better" i said. And he replied with "Okey thank you Willow, Goodluck this season."

When I walked away I heared someone shouting my name. When i turned around i saw Lando. "Are you my new spion or something?" I joked. And he got with it "someone needs to take care of the rookies here." He replied and continued. "My best carlos is gonna give a party at one of his dad's houses you can see it as a fancy get to know each other at the beginning of the season party and he told me to bring someone so I was thinking that maybe you could come" "yeah sure" i replied "i don't have to ride tomorrow anyway. I got thw last day all for myself." I continued. "Great! Should I pick you up at 10?" He asked. "Sure, I'll see you then lando!" I replied and gave him a smile. He smiled back and walked away.

Nathan stands in front of me "did you just got a date at your first day?" He said. "No? We're just friends." I said. And he laughed. "And then women say we dont get it when women ask us something. When a man asks you out its a date, ask Scott!" He said. "Why are boys so freaking complicated i said and walked back to aston martin.

When we got there i walked straight to Scott with Nathan and i explained what happened. "Is it a date or not" I asked. "It definitely is, he did it smooth tho." He answered. "I told you!" Nathan said! And then Sage walks in "told her what?" And Scott answered "our girl here gets picked up by lando norris at 10." And sage answered. "You what?! Its only your first day Willow!" "Listen lando asked me to go to i party so i said yes. There's nothing gonna happen. Its just a friendly party." I said and i walked in my drivers room to change into normal clothes again.