22. I hate you!

When we got home i dropped Hailey off at Ellie her house and lando and I drove to the prison my dad is held. When we got at the prison we give all pur stuff to a guard and walk to the tables where I already see my dad.

"Willow." He says. "Dad." I say without any emotions. "Tell me, why did you do it?" I ask. "She deserved it, and i dont get it why you care, she Wasn't even your real mother." He says. "No she didn't, she was the best mother. The best parent! Better than you've been and than you will ever be!" I say. "You dont know her like i do!" He screams. "I dont need to! You killed a person that loved me! And dont tell me it was for me be everything you do is for yourself! You are greedy, you are selfish. You are manipulative. You are a liar. And you are a murderer." I say and he hits me under the table so no one will see it. "Dont you dare talk to your father that way Willow Kaylee Blackwood! You are a huge mistake just like Hailey! He says. "You are a fat little pig that always has been a mistake. You deserve no one. You deserve to die alone. You deserve to die." He says. And even though i hate him its true. I dont deserve any of this.

"Victoria is gonna kill both your sister and you!" He screams and I try to attack him but lando hold me back and the guards hold my dad back. "You're dead to me! I wish you died not mom!" I scream crying while lando holds me back. "I hate you dad! I fucking hate you!" I scream and lando pulls me outside. "Im gonna take a walk." I say. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asks but i shake my head. "No, i can go myself, just go to Hailey." I say and I give him a kiss and walk away.