8. Will i lose my everything?

Lando tries to calm me down and holds me tight. "She's gonna be fine." He says not knowing if she is. "I cant lose her" I say crying "she's my everything." I continued and lando rubs my back and holds my close to his body. "You and your boyfriend can come with us ma'am." The paramedics say and we walk with them to the ambulance and get in.

When we got at the hospital Hailey is getting checked and I'm sitting at the ground while lando is getting me some coffee. When he got back he sits down next to me. "Thanks" i say and I take a sip. He puts his hand on my leg and i stare into his eyes with tears. "Why is this happening, what have we done to deserve this?" I say to him with a cracky voice. "Nothing" he says and he hugs me. Why is he so sweet to me? We only know each other for 1 day. Are we really in love with each other. I have had boyfriends before but no one has ever been so sweet to me and my sister. I like him.

When the doctor comes to me we both stand up. "We dont know what caused the seizure but we think she will be okey. We would like o have her here 1 more day." The doctor says and I nod. "Can we see her?" Lando asks and the doctor nods and brings us to her room. When we got there and i see Hailey i start to cry again. My beutifull strong little sister had a seizure and now she's in the hospital. I walk to her and hold her hand. Lando puts his hand on my back to let me know im not alone. "She'll be okey" he says.

After a few minutes i can't ignore any of my feelings anymore. I know Hailey still not awake but i want to know what me and lando are now. But before i can ask him he already talks. "Willow, can I say something?" He asks. "Yeah" i say. "I know this is probably not the right time but at that party that kiss, it was real to me. I really like you, you're beutifull, strong, sweet." While he says that i get butterflies. "I know we just got to know each other but the moment we bumped into each other i already saw what for an amazing person you are. You are someone i want to spent my days with. You are someone i want to call when I fall asleep and text when i wake up. You are someone i want to call mine. And i know its gonna be hard. Harder than anything but i have feelings for you and i cant stop thinking about you." He says and I'm speakless. Did he really say that? "Please say something." He says and I look at him. "I dont have to." I say and I put my hand on his cheek and i kiss him he goes with his hands from my back to my hips and kisses me back. It feels amazing. When i hear a noice from Hailey we stop and I turn around. She's waking up. I stand up and walk to her. "Hey sweetie." I say and she opens her eyes. "Willow?" I smile at her. "Hey sweetie" I pet her over her head "how are you feeling?" I ask. "My head hurt." She says and I give her a kiss on her head. "I love you sweetie" I say. "I love you too Willow."

After a few hours Hailey fell asleep and so did i. I have my head on lando his shoulder and he holds me tight to him. He keeps awake in case something happens to Hailey.

A few hours later i wake up again and i feel lando his hand on my hip. His hand placement is absolutely perfect. "Hey you're awake" he says and I nod. "Did you sleep well?" He asks. "Yeah" and i smile at him. I look into his hazel blue eyes and he looks into my green eyes. Then we give each other a soft kiss. Even though its not official it feels like it is and i like it. He's there for me right now. And Ollie hasn't come yet. Does Ollie care about me? Like really care? I'm getting hungry so i look at lando. "Are you hungry?" I ask and he nods "a little." He says. "What do you want?" I ask him. "A salad. My team is gonna kill me otherwise." We laugh and i walk out the room. When i get back with our salads its already a lot later because there were a lot of people. Then I see lando laying with Hailey and i know Hailey got a nightmare when i was away. I smile at lando and give him his salad. "Thanks Willow." He says and I smile at him. "She had a nightmare?" "Yeah, she did."

When I look out her room i see Ollie. "Come inside Ollie" I say and he comes inside. "I'm sorry i didn't come earlier." He says and I nodded. "Its okey, lando is here with me." I say. "I still should've come earlier." I look at him "yeah maybe you should have, my mother is dead, my father killed her, my sister is in the hospital. I have almost lost my whole family in 24 hours! And you didn't even call!" I scream irritated. After everything that happened it all got too much and i just cant keep it in anymore. "You didn't even text, call or anything!" He nods "do you want me to leave?" He asks and I nod. "Yes! Yes i do!" And he leaves and i start to cry again. Then I feel warm arms around me. "God why am i so stupid!" And lando hugs me. "You went through a lot the last 24 hours. Its fine if you're a little irritated." He says while holding my head to his chest.