01

Shen Wei work for a small department in a big organization. Always dedicated to work. He was a man with good family, good look, better education, clean background and a handsome salary. He thinks himself just an ordinary salary man. Only know, he is special when people gave him extra attention. It never turns to flirtation. He has something in his voice that works as a shield. Maybe it is a warning, a discouragement, or they didn't think of him as their cup of tea. But Zhao Yunlan thought it was his innocence. One hand it fragrant and alluring, people want to drown in it, on the other hand it is pure that one couldn't feed him corruption. Like the breeze from the mountain, so healthy. Yunlan noticed him since the first day in the college. Silent, hardworking, responsible, beautiful, came out of a holy book. They know each other quite sometimes as both of them work in the same organization, though it is different department, after all their office on the same floor.

It's not that Shen Wei never noticed him. He did. In the college days, Zhao Yunlan was the shining star, the beloved junior, who dated all the hot chicks on the campus and sleep with all the cute guys. He has charm, it's better stay away from him. They have started working almost at the same time for this organization as Zhao Yunlan didn't do his post-graduation. So Shen Wei saw him in the lift, on the stairs, in the canteen, on the rooftop, in all the company gathering, smiling, and 99% of time with some sexy female coworkers, son of a bitch. Shen Wei never know why is he always being angry with that player.