24

I wake up. My head hurt like crazy. I looked for Yunlan, he is going through a magazine. I recall all the nonsense I said to Yunlan. Only if the earth divided into two, and I can hide into it. I didn't have much courage otherwise I will kill myself. How I will show my face again?

"Does your head hurt?" he is smiling.

"I..."

"Shh..." He went to the kitchen and come back with a bowl of hot food. "Eat some first and take the medicine."

"You cook the food?" He can cook?

"No, I have ordered it."

**************

"What are you doing?"

"I need to go to home. I have office tomorrow."

"We both have."

"I possibly can't go there wearing this."

"Who says? If you really wear those in the office every one might turn into gay."

"Stop joking."

"I ain't. Wait. There must be some cloths of yours you could wear tomorrow. I believe my closet is big enough. Stay tonight. What if you can't sleep again? What if you dream of me with your ex?"

"Zhao Yunlan"

"I will be silent like a rock."

"Where is the new sheet's?"

"On, the lower drawer. Do you really need to change it every day?"

"I didn't like other people's scent on the bed."

"Do you know how I smell? Do it bother you?"

"Your mask scent with the mixture of rain washed soil and sandal wood soap never bothered me."

"When you have my scent of sandalwood soap?"

"When you switch to the sandalwood soap at your final year of graduation I suppose."

"You never told me?"

"Told you what?"