11

“Shen Wei, do you know you look damn hot in this oversized shirt.”

“Wait, we need to talk.”

“Sure”

“No one should know we are”

“toge…”

“Friend with benefit.”

“hmm”

“We don’t own each other.”

“hmm”

“And don’t leave any love bite on the visible skin.”

“Of course not. You are not going to upset if I leave some of my work on your skin where nobody knows.”

If Wei said Yunlan only have permission to look at him all night, Yunlan would be delighted with that.

“Can you please off the lights?”

“Why? I wouldn’t see properly if the lights are off. Don’t say you are shy!”
Shen Wei looked at the other side of the room. “You were ok that day.”

“Could you please not mention that night.”

“Then be a good boy. Let me see you. Cooperate with me, make some noises that people know I am with a beauty."

Next day when Shen Wei was copying the summer campaign proposal Yunlan break through the room like a summer storm.

“Shen Wei”

“Hmm”

“What are you doing? Why don't you answer my messages?”

“Didn't check the phone.” Though he checked his phone, those massages make no sense to him. He didn't get most of them. “You have something to say?”

“No, friends don’t need something to talk about.”

“Someone might see us.”

“Ha!?” Yunlan was confused. Did he do things that people shouldn't see? Chu Suzhi came at the exact moment, Shen Wei had gone as if Yunlan was harassing him.

“What's wrong with him?”

“Stop harassing him. He is not your cup of tea.”

“Shen Wei, ah, Shen Wei.”