18

Girls seems more interested in him recently. A cute girl in a very fashionable dress met with Wei two days in a row; Wednesday and Thursday. I had to visit the storage facility of their organization out of the town during the holiday. I come back two days later and find Shen Wei together with two girls in a restaurant. The fashionable one told Wei Something, and he listens carefully with all his heart. Someone might say he is always considerate to others, but this is more than needed. Then the girl stand up and come out from the restaurant. So I try to hide in a corner and bump into a figure. Chu Suzhi. What is he doing here? Chu Suzhi seem watching the same. "What is going on there?"

"Do you know Wei was seeing a girl? He was in a relationship."

"I can tell."

"That's the bitch."

"Aren't they breaking up? What is it, then?"

"The bitch sex with a guy when she was in a relationship with Wei and caught red handed. Now she tries to reconcile with Wei." Chu is really in rage.

"Shen Wei won't listen to her."

"Oh you don't know him. Her friend told Wei that she was drunk, she didn't do it on proper mind. She can't live without him. She tries to suicide when she realizes what she had done in the drunken condition. What if Shen reconcile with her out of pity."

"Ha?"

"I know she is a bitch. If I could, I would... "

"Let's do it."

"Do What?"

Shen Wei called a taxi for her. She left acting miserable. "Play with her, Show Wei that she is a bitch."

"What you want to do to Shen Wei?"

"I am not doing anything to him."

"Let's go."

"We need Lin Jing on our team."