27

Their end of the season meeting held in the capital every year, but the buyer insists on a beach area this time so they need to prepare for a three day tour with one day outing. Field team, production team, marketing team all went together. Everyone is preparing, work with their presentation. Only Zhao Yunlan is in the total vacation mood. He tried to flirt with Shen every way possible. If Shen Wei didn't only ignore him with a challenging eyes, it was considered as harassment. He sits with Shen, eat with Shen, stand with Shen, go with Shen. He was so obvious.

The two days were hectic. Meeting, one after another, presentation after presentation. Now it's a relaxing though in the cooperative environment it wasn't really possible to relax. But Shen Wei sat on the sand, watching the endless sea in the evening sun, out of the crowd.

Two people smoking in a distance. It's Chu and Zhao.

"What is going on between you two?"

"What? Nothing, nothing..."

"Impossible. You flirt with Wei, continuously."

"I flirt with everyone."

"No... You never flirt with me."

"You are not my type."

"So, he is your type."

"If it's not you everyone is in my type."

"Don't play with him. He is fragile."

"So, there is a change."

"Hmm, he dated once or two, but there wasn't any spark, I saw sparks in his eyes with you, I think he is gay for you I am afraid."

"Do you think, I am evil?"

"You are the sayan!"