02

It was the birthday of our genius Lin Jing. Don't think we like the mad IT man too much. It's the last day of the month and the employees of our department crashed under a mountain of pressure as it was the raw material purchasing season. We closed the purchase, and everyone wants some relaxation. Lin Jing's birthday was an excuse for everyone. As the IT expert he was known to all the department within the building. Everyone passes the message to another. We will celebrate in a karaoke. We all waited in the parking, end of the office hour with Lin Jing. People gather gradually. Zhu Hong is in my one hand. We had a quarrel in the lunch hour, it almost went to physical like any other days. Obviously she wins, after all, you can't have an upper hand with a girl. But we patch up before evening. Now she is squeezing my hand so hard I regretted the decision. And Da Qing on my other shoulder. There is no special reason. He always sticks to me like a cute kitten. Ha... ha... ha.

Shen Wei come with Chu Suzhi, his friend. He is a punctual and hardworking person. And too innocent. Whenever I look into those eyes, I feel lost as if all the integrity gathers together. If there is a too much pureness, you are sure to lose. But recently he seemed a little different. He finished earlier. Is he seeing a girl? Is he in love? I should jealous of that woman. But I wish the best for him. ChangChang invites him to join us, but he denies and went out in a hurry.

 He has a date, I could tell.