03

Yunlan and his colleagues went to the karaoke. They were eating, singing, drinking and awkwardly dancing. It's getting late, but the night life just started. No one expected Shen Wei there, but he came late in the night, waking up all the drunk people from their slumber for a minute or two. That was his reputation. Yunlan felt something is off, something is wrong. Wei didn't eat, he was drinking, shot after shot. It might not much for Zhao Yunlan, Shen Wei is absolutely a bad drinker. He became drunk so easily. When Yunlan went to help him Shen Wei was laid straight on top of him and stay flat. The beauty on top of him, Yunlan felt his heart might explode. He talked to the hotel manager and booked a room for Shen Wei. He left after assuring Shen Wei was safe and sound.

 Middle of the night the building security called him as someone came to see him. Who can come in the midnight without informing him? Oh God, it's not Zhu Hong again! She isn't having a fight with her father, is she? Yunlan came down in his pajamas. He thought, Zhu Hong would be a better situation, because it was Shen Wei. Yunlan gave the most awkward smile to the guard and grabbed the hand of Shen Wei, dragging him to his condo.