13

Zhao Yunlan was told to come to the mall.
"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I bought a bed-sheet for you."

"Is it the earn of my hard labour," Shen ignored him.

He change the sheet after coming home. "What should I make for dinner?"

"Anything is ok with me."

"Can you clean the shoe cabinet?"

"Xiao Wei"

"I saw two death cockroaches there."

They eat dinner together. Yunlan took a bath and watching a TV show, Wei was in the bathroom. He came with wet hair and in Zhao's oversized t-shirt, water dripping from his forehead. Wei normally took more time in the bath, today he was in a hurry.

Yunlan smiled in his mind. "Come, come to me, sit here." Shen Wei sat beside him on the couch. Yunlan grabbed him from the behind like a baby koala on the branch. Initially Shen Wei tried to move, but Yunlan's whole body weight made it difficult to move. Yunlan took the towel, "let me dry your hair."

"Don't bother, I can handle it."

"Of course, you can. You can handle more. But doesn't it feel good to have some help."

"I didn't tell you... Actually I have some document to check. Could you wait for a bit?"

"I will... wait for you."

"You are not mad at me!"

"Why do I, when you bought a new sheet for us."

When Shen Wei finished his work. Yunlan was fast asleep beside him. He looked so adorable that Shen Wei didn't wake him up, he slipped beside Yunlan. Yunlan cuddle him in his sleep. It made the bed warm and cozy that Wei didn't know was possible.