31

They came to office, do their job, return home. They didn't communicate. Both think, the other party will make the move.

Yunlan must say that in impulse. He wasn't sure, after all he couldn't settle down to one person. If he really wants to be with him, he would approach him. Shen Wei thought.

Shen Wei don't want me. He never likes a player. I was a drunken mistake he made in his depression. I was the man he tries with. Otherwise, he would contact me. Now he is avoiding me, I became a burden to him. He didn't want to put pressure of Wei. He chooses not to contract.

Both took their phone, look through the contact list see others number, didn't push the button. Both typed the message, no one sent it.

After a few days they started seeing each other, in the parking, on the elevator, canteens, they didn't talk. This goes for a few more days. Then he heard the colleague form the department in which Shen work; He resigned one or two days ago. He gave up a month of salary. He is going that Yunlan couldn't able to disturb his life. Yunlan isn't a person who easily gets defeated, but when he heard the news it means all hope lost. He lost his heart, his life, all at once. Yunlan was crying his heart out.