14

On Monday Shen Wei was looking forward to their meeting. Though he didn't admit. Yunlan went partying with his college. What could Shen Wei do? He came back to his room, cleaning and cooking in the rather stiff heart. He went to bed early. He thought it would be better if he had some work to do.

His phone buzz, Yunlan called him.

"Hello..."

"Hey, what are you doing? Do you know I am going out, I should have given you a duplicate key."

"I have my own place."

"But I share mine with you. Do you have dinner yet?"

"Hm. I am a bit sleepy. I..."

"Please don't be angry. I will be good boy, I will not hook with anyone, and I will back early. Don't worry! I will better care of myself."

"You don't like me, we are friends with benefit. Why do I be worried?"

"Cause, friends care."

"Night"

"Good night, darling."

Shen Wei went to sleep with a smile in his face.

The next day Shen Wei meet with his childhood friend. Minal, she work for the same organization, monitoring, field activity. She came here for reporting. They ate lunch together in the canteen. They spend another good time together. Shen Wei isn't too comfortable with most of the people be she is different. He tugged a stand of hair behind her ear as it's disturbing her. When it's time for her departure, they hug, embarrass each other fully as both know they wouldn't have seen other for another two or three months.

NB: SUVOO NOBOBORSO( Happy Bengali new year)