33

Xiao Wei... Is it possible to eat together?

Yunlan send the message and wait for the reply impatiently. Does he reply yet? Why was he not seen already? Shouldn't he be free today?

Yunlan waited till evening. His patience fad with every second. He went to Shen Wei.

When Shen Wei came back after a tiring day, he saw Yunlan gossiping with some old ladies in his neighborhood.

"Hi"

"Hello! What are you doing here?"

"Why can't I come? You were gone missing for days. I come by look for you. I got lucky that's how I meet with this lovely ladies. I hear..."

"Sorry, that he makes a fuse." Wei told the ladies.

"Come"

"After you."

"Make yourself home"

"Why did you resign? If you don't like me, you can say. I will never harass you again. I promise. I never ever show my face. We are not in the same department. It is not impossible."

"What? Nonsense!"

"Xiao Wei, tell me, why do you resign?"

"I was thinking about it quite some time, doing my PHD. And got an offer from the department head to join as a lecturer. Teaching always thrills me. I think it will suit me better. The paper work stars a long ago, but the recent events going so fast I didn't find time to tell you. Also, you didn't contact me after confession. I thought you..."

"No, I am serious. Be my boyfriend."

"Ha!"

"Is it a yes?"

"I don't think so."

"Xiao Wei"

"Let me finish. Maybe... you feel the emotion cause we was each other every day."

"No, I felt, I... I need you, I miss you when you weren't around. Shen Wei, if you don't like me that's okay. You don't need excuses."

"Yunlan, I am not wanting to... tie you up. After all, some day you need to marry."

"I will marry you."

Shen Wei smile. When he is smile, the corner of his eyes wrinkle and his eyelid bends a little. He looks beautiful. He also looks very sad. "You know, you talk like a teenage girl."

"Shen Wei"

"I will move out next month. Let's take some time. If you felt the same, we will be seeing each other again."

"Shen Wei, look at me, just look into my eyes and say, you don't love me, say it."

"I will never do it."

"Why?"

"I wouldn't able to do that in my life."

"And I am not letting you go either."

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing, just... I will be everywhere in your new life. From rent a new apartment to drop you to the Uni, I will do everything. Your every weekend will belong to me. I love you Xiao Wei"

"I love you too."

"Yes, yes, yes. Mind it, what you said. You love me. Say it again, say it."