22

The day after the incident I gave Wei, a letter, a letter of apology. He avoids me every time I try to talk to him. I am really confused what I have done wrong this time. The Saturday evening was the same. The face of Wei remains as dry as the air from the bare mountain.

Its Sunday morning early hour, I deserve some quality sleep. But no, my doorbell rang. Who is the moron who came this early? I will cut his or her throat, take his skin and gave the meat to the stray dogs. I open the door and find a sexy Shen Wei with an ultra-revealing dress. The weather wasn't cold, but the early morning breeze was still chilly enough. How he standing in this thin chiffon shirt. Before I can fully open the door he entered, pressed me on the hard wooden door and kiss me forcefully. All the confusion in my brain washed off. Shen Wei is drunk again. "Is everything alright, baby? Why you look anxious. What happened baby? Why you drink so much? Why are you upset?"

"Is she more beautiful than me? She is sexier." He drug himself to the sofa and sat with all his weight like a sack of rich. He has no control over himself. "How do you feel when you touch her boobs?"

"I didn't feel anything. It was an act, we set a trap and as a bitch she falls for it. We all work together. Chu was afraid she might emotionally blackmail you by telling those suicidal stories. She didn't deserve you."