37

After the midnight train adventure a year and half have been passed. Yunlan have proposed him yesterday. When he didn't get any answer, he became very angry, went to Da Qing's house. Shen Wei wasn't sure, should he visit Da Qing. Before he could decide anything Da Qing visit his lovely teacher with awkward eyes, gave a velvety red envelope.

Break up

Only two words written in the thick paper.

There was no way Yunlan would come in the midnight yet Shen Wei's doorbell rang.
Yunlan undone one more button of his shirt. Shen Wei opened the door.

"What are you up to? Don't you need more cloth in this weather? It's so chill. You will catch a cold." Yunlan intentionally tangled his feet with the doormat. Before he could fall Shen Wei caught him. "Are you drunk?"

"Hmm"

"Sit here"

"No, I am here to sex with you. Please. I am so broke. My boyfriend don't want me anymore. He wants to break up. He must have an affair with a little chick in the university. Sleep with me."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"If you don't, I will..."

"Will you force!"

"Yes I am"

"Mind it, you want it. In that case..."

Shen Wei put his glasses on the coffee table. His sweatshirt was fell on the ground. Yunlans belt was unbuckled minutes letter and his lower lip was chewed as a meatball. His collarbone and nipple was sucked. "Zhao Yunlan, how dare you break up with me?"

Yunlan wasn't in a position to answer the question.

"How dare you send an envelope in Da Qing's hand?" Wei's hand went up and down to Yunlans manhood. "You even want to rape me!"

"You wanted that to me in our first night."

"I was drunk."

"I am drunk."

"Zhao Yunlan, I love you, you are my family." Yunlan couldn't hold back, the white liquid filled up both of Wei's hands, stain his favorite bed sheet. "I share your mother. Your military father talks to me more than my father talks to me. Every event I went to your house, it feels vacation to me. You got it?"

Yunlan caught his breath and said, "Xiao Wei then why did you not want to marry me."

"Because, my mother would never accept you as his son in law. My father will never talk to you. My brother will make fun of you."

"I want to marry you, not your family. And there is no way you choose your family over me. They are already invisible in your life."

"Technically marriage isn't possible and you should have thought about children."

"Mom talks about children!"

"No, she didn't. You are their only child."

"They didn't think of the children. So why are you bothered? If we want, we will find a way. Xiao Wei we would live a life with a family. Say, yes, please."

"Where are you going?"

"I forget the ring in Da Qing's house."

"It's with me. He gave it to me. Yes, I do marry you. Do you put the ring on my finger?"

"Do it yourself. I better put other things into your lower big finger."

"Zhao Yunlan"