35

"This... this is your boyfriend!"

"Why, do you think your son isn't capable of having a boyfriend?"

"Then, what about Zhu Hong? You two hooking up since middle school. I caught you two sleeping in the same room... same bed."

"Mom, I was in the 9th Grade. We were so young. We were tired that we sleep. That was just sleeping."

"Yes, you were young... the same age I caught you watching porn."

"I was preparing."

"Do you fight with Zhu Hong?"

"No mom. Me and Zhu Hong are friend... friend... Got it. I have my own life, and she has her own. She has a boyfriend."

"Give me her number"

"Why?"

"I don't believe you."

"Can you please talk to him? Just hi, hello, don't you think he is more beautiful than Zhu Hong."

"You compare your boyfriend with other! Is she your ex?"

"No, mom..."

"Don't stand in front of me."

She has suddenly gained her composer. "Oh, boy, what's your name?"

"Shen Wei"

"Ah weiwei, don't just sit here, come with me."

Wei went with her in the dining room. Both of them talk ignoring Yunlan. She was delighted when hearing Wei is a young teacher in a prestigious university. Yunlan's mother told them to stay. But Yunlan didn't want to, firstly because they have plans tomorrow and lastly he has no intention to meet with his father. It was good that there was a train in the middle of the night that actually goes back to the city.