09

Shen Wei thought he was the only one leaving late. He didn't want to bring work to bed. Even the elevator was turned off. Shen Wei didn't feel in the closed space of the office it was raining. The recent weather in the late spring, raining more than estimated. Wei's car wasn't fixed yet. In his distress of mind, he thought of Zhao Yunlan. It's not that Yunlan would be there everyday.

"Hey" Yunlan said in a very playful way.

"Hm, you also have overtime?"

"No... no... no. I wait for my boss, he does not consider his poor driver a proper human."

Shen Wei frown. "May we go sir. Please have some mercy on your new driver."

He couldn't hold his smile when he realized what Yunlan indicate in the rather dramatic manner. He replied. "You don't need to..."

"Ho, don't tell me your boyfriend gonna pick you up in this rain, Sir!"

"Let's go"

Yunlan continue humming a tune.

"A personal driver is quite costly nowadays. I thought I am lucky"

"Not at all, you are rich and handsome. You can afford me."

"Hmm"

The car stopped at a signal. Yunlan said, "Now told me which way do you wanna go? Go straight, or go left. Mind it I always respect your decision."

"You are really shameless."

"Quick, we are running out of time. Nine, eight, seven, six..."

"I go to your home only if you promise, you will clean your bedroom."

"I can promise you the sun and moon, the running river, a mountain and a sea and here you asked for cleaning my room. Shen Wei, ah, Shen Wei. Why not we go to your home instead. Your room must be cleaned beforehand."

"My apartment is in an old crowded neighborhood. Everyone knows each other. I can't come with random men, they will question us."

"Ok, my condo is fixed." And before he answered him, he was already in his road. Yunlans heart beat accurate rapidly.

Shen Wei anxiously looked out of the window.