04

His coat is missing together with his vest. He is wearing only a shirt on his upper body not even the undershirt beneath that. All the three upper buttons of the shirt are undone, I can see half of his bare chest. The hair was messy, there are no glasses and the bare eyes are bloodshot. This is not the angel I knew, it's the opposite, demon from the other part of the hell... but still beautiful, still gorgeous, still alluring. It's hard to have my sanity in place, I am not a monk.

"Why are you here?" I asked finally, though not sure he could answer.

"You are a gay."

"Ha!" Is it the answer of my question?

"You are gay!" He said again.

"No, I am not."

He seems disappointed. "You sleep with men." His voice fills with anger.

"Yes. And women. So technically, I am Bi. But, how is it concerning you?"

"Sleep with me."

"Ha!!!" He is out of his mind.

"Sleep with me."

"Ok, ok. You are drunk. How do you even remember my address? Come. I will sleep with you. Do you want some water? Your skin felt burning."

"Sex with me."

"You are drunk."

"Can you please sex with me?"

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"You gonna hate me tomorrow." What a situation!

"That isn't changing anything in your life, do it? Or do I try to do you instead?"

"If that's the case, I will sex with you. I better be the bastard."

.

.

.

"Stripe"

"No"

"You want to sex without undressing yourself!"

"Yes"

"Shen Wei, ah, Shen Wei. Let me undress you. You don't have to do anything, just don't resist. Don't be shy. I know, you are beautiful....

.

.

.

"What are you doing? Do I tell you to love? Fuck me. That's all.

"It's your first time. It should be memorable."

.

.

.

"Zhao Yunlan"

.

.

.

"Say my name"

"Zhao Yunlan"