20

I am sitting in a restaurant for my ex. I have no intention of continuing this, back and forth discussion and acting as if everything is ok. I have other works to do. The office work is already hectic, I have an emotional turmoil of going inside me and then Zhao Yunlan. I love to spend time with him. I never actually love her. I was impulsive to take responsibility. The relation was over. I will make it clear to her. She should have responsible of her own action. She came as an innocent spirit that she is absolutely not. She said sorry on behalf of her. She was late. If I really care for her, I must anxious about the amount of time she has absent. "I don't think it is appropriate to meet us after the breakup. We both have our own life..."

"Honey, why is she here?" It's Wang Zheng. I know her, she is the secretary of one of the director general. If beautiful face met with kind soul, only then a girl like Wang Zheng exist. And she is engaged to Sang Zen.

When my former ex asked who she is, she declared as my new girlfriend without blinking an eye. I am observing both the women. One doesn't lose her position so easily, that's logical. But I thought about Wang Zheng. Why she suddenly become my lover and stand next to me in my personal space with confidence. That is not anyone did to me in my life.