08

We are at a wedding of one of our director's daughter. Zhao Yunlan is tailing Zhu Hong and Da Qing tailing him. I was placing food on my plate. Suddenly a voice says, "that's a bit too spicy." It's Zhao Yunlans' voice. I look at him. He knows I could not eat spicy food. He gives me his signature smile. Does he care for me, or he cares for everyone?

I was standing outside. The temperature is so present here without all the smells of the branded perfume. My pleasure didn't last long. Another person intrudes my little loneliness. Then I saw him, Zhao Yunlan!

"Came for some fresh air?"

"Hmm"

"You are in thoughts!"

"Why some people want everything? And they pretend and lie?"

"They never feel enough of what they have. People have different nature and it's hard to change. But I didn't do that kind of shit. I did it, I told it. I will never cheat."

"And when you flirt with people?"

"If I date, I never flirt. Frankly speaking, ever since I graduated from the university, I didn't date anyone. I only had one night stands."

"With someone you don't love?"

"Umm, just like that night, you and me. You don't love me, do you? "Don't look me that way. To me, love and sex don't need to come together." Yunlan smile. "You are scolding me in your head, aren't you?"

No, I am not scolding him, I am disgusted by him.

"Forget it, we just have different point of views. I am single. I am free to do whatever I want. But, if I am gonna take responsibility, I will only have eyes for him."

"Can a player really stop being flirting?"

"I know, I do not look like that but I am."

"Yes, my friend."

"When I became your friend?"

"Aren't we? Friend with benefit!"

"Truth. That's it."

"Let's go inside. People might search for us."

"You go first."

"Ok, see you soon."

"Um"

Where have I put myself! I am really the shame on my family!